Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP Fandom be like:

Yamato, 2 fucking chapters:Oh My Gosh , I'm sure she has a great background, and she would fit perfectly.
I'm really sure she has a great personality...
Carrot, 3 fucking years with the Mugis:
Oh my bosh, she's terrible, has no sad past, she's boring, 0 good feelings with the crew...
She won't be Nakama...
My most hateful SH crewmember is Chopper
Yet, in his arc of joining, I WANTED HIM TO JOIN

That's what the SH crewmember joining should be like, it's supposed that MAJORITY of fans want this person to join... and not 10% of fans, or 20 or 30 or even 50 or 60%

It should be MUCH HIGHER percentage

having a new Nakama should be SATISFACTORY, where Oda pays it off... having a consolation for just the furry lovers is the shitties way to bring a new nakama

Character must be loved for:
- Design
- Special powers/abilities that is unique
- And character which is dynamic and lovable with a gag that is NEW and absolutely hilarious when first introduced... (Sure can get boring after repeating later a lot, but in beginning, it must be FRESH)
- And on top, a GREAT BACKSTORY

Carrot has only a good design with special ability of solung

The latter two are pale

Let's not forget that her bond with Luffy is NOT THICK despite being with the crew for 3 years in our timeline

Luffy's bond with Nekumamushi/Inuarashi/pedro/Otama/Kiku/Raizo/Kinemon/Momo are ALL STRONGER

How can you bring a new crew member where Luffy basically doesn't care about this crew member to say "This person is AMAZING, I want him to join"

It's not about who WE WANT TO JOIN

It's about who ATTRACTS LUFFY"S attention to make him desire him/her to join so bad

Again, THREE YEARS, no progress between Luffy/Carrot... that's fucking telling you something... Luffy doesn't see her special.. as simple as that, she can jump on bandwagon, she can celebrate, Luffy WILL NOT Invite her

He would invite Otama/Momo/Kinemon/Yamato before asking carrot for the simple fact he would be interested in them more

Well why does kaido call him son ? :seriously:

I ll never get the sleep today.
If Yamato is a male with the heart of a lady (gorgeous face) Like Kiku

:myman:
My man Oda would be for the second time, introducing a new crush for me

I'd have to wait to select who's my top Crush (Kiku or Yamato) LOL
However, if Yamato is a female who's boyish, I'd go with Kiku all the way, once again LOL... For now, Kiku remains supreme

I hate it when you're flicking through a thousand bullshit posts and you see a grainy gray image shared over and over... then it turns out to be some dumbass fanart

Anyway, LOBEEN wa doko da

You think so?
To me it always looked like a lesser version of Fujitora's devil fruit.

If you think about it, then Shiki's df is basically incorporated Fujitora's Zushi Zushi no mi.

Shiki's control was basically off the charts
Yes Shiki's use of his df isn't that impressive outside of lifting islands in the sky (btw there is an inconsistency about that since chapter 0 makes it sound like Merveille has always been in the sky) and it would have certainely been far from enough to allow him to match the strongest of his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.