Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yamato is a girl and Oda plans to have the BMP be defeated during this war, then I think Oda will have Yamato fight and defeat Smoothie. Usually Oda likes to have the good female characters fight the bad female characters, however there was no female character on the protagonist side strong enough to take on Smoothie.

However with the reveal of Yamato probably being a girl and her being as strong as a commander as well as helping Luffy out, I think we finally have a strong female character on the protagonist side that can finally take on Smoothie.

Really?!... I have had better experience with the tomboys I met. It is much easier to be friends girls who don't raise the female boundaries. I didn't see any SJW stuff to be honest.
Well, the type I encounter are actually Toboyish NOT because that's who they are where they do like guy stuff and easier to communicate with

The type I encountered are the type who TRANSFORMED into this (not their original self)... they just do that tranformation for the whole "I'm a woman and I can raise my finger to guys" where they have that obsession type of attitude of ALWAYS trying to belittle males.... (Just some annoying headache characteristic cancer) I never wanna live around LOL

I think in a previous thread I explained that there are Two type of Tomboys:
- Natural Tomboys who are from beginning were interested in boy stuff, and love to hang out with males... those type I like, I'm fine with, but they are a RARE in my encounters...

- The other type is the "pretending type" who's following this trend, and is just annoying you with headache about Girl suffering from guys... I don't fucking care LOL, I'm not activist, I want someone to hang around and have fun, my life has shitty problems on its own, go solve your fucking drama somewhere else... not around me hahaha... that's my reaction to them

So, I cut my way short with them, to avoid the second type

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Huh?! Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with Yamato being a girl.

But where did you get the trace stuff?! This is not a trace drawing looks. The design seems far off from Oda's usual. So, I am thinking some degree of artistic freedom may be there.
Yonko confirmed it was real already

Status
Not open for further replies.