Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?! Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with Yamato being a girl.

But where did you get the trace stuff?! This is not a trace drawing looks. The design seems far off from Oda's usual. So, I am thinking some degree of artistic freedom may be there.
You would think that the provider is giving an identity for a character, who stresses that Yamato is a WOMAN, wouldn't just randomly draw boobs on the character of he/she didn't see it.

You sound like you are in denial lol

M

MD Zolo

Well, the type I encounter are actually Toboyish NOT because that's who they are where they do like guy stuff and easier to communicate with

The type I encountered are the type who TRANSFORMED into this (not their original self)... they just do that tranformation for the whole "I'm a woman and I can raise my finger to guys" where they have that obsession type of attitude of ALWAYS trying to belittle males.... (Just some annoying headache characteristic cancer) I never wanna live around LOL

I think in a previous thread I explained that there are Two type of Tomboys:
- Natural Tomboys who are from beginning were interested in boy stuff, and love to hang out with males... those type I like, I'm fine with, but they are a RARE in my encounters...

- The other type is the "pretending type" who's following this trend, and is just annoying you with headache about Girl suffering from guys... I don't fucking care LOL, I'm not activist, I want someone to hang around and have fun, my life has shitty problems on its own, go solve your fucking drama somewhere else... not around me hahaha... that's my reaction to them

So, I cut my way short with them, to avoid the second type
As far as I am concerned, the second type you mentioned are not tomboys at all.

M

MD Zolo

You would think that the provider is giving an identity for a character, who stresses that Yamato is a WOMAN, wouldn't just randomly draw boobs on the character of he/she didn't see it.

You sound like you are in denial lol
Again, I have no issues with Yamato being a girl. It will actually be a good thing to have strong competent females in OP.

But...like I said. Artistic freedom CAN play a role here. Has it or not, I don't know.

I expect Yamato to be captured and to receives a "correction" from her/his dad for not only trying to run away but for openly siding with the alliance this time.
Besides it may still be interesting to see the Calamity vs F6 confrontation despite everything.

Tomboy girls are probably insecure because most dads raise them as son.

Most spanish woman in rural town act like one if you tour rural spanish regions.
Tomboys from different region have different reasons to be like that
But you get my point... right?
You don't want to spend time with someone you're not sure if they will be CAREFREE around you (which is what I like) Or they will annoy you with every word you say from your mouth questioning you/your motives/background/ and act like an FBI on your ass LOL, go do that with some other poor bastard who can take your shit hahaha

I like this design. Similar to other "pretty women" designs by Oda but she's actually super unique for a female character. I sincerely think she's the next Strawhat.

Also think she's BMs daughter too, and maybe the whole male identity thing was to hide it from Linlin. Now that they are allied, the big announcement is that she's both the Yonkos child. I don't see her mother being anyone else at this point lol

Kaido is a hyper masculine pirate, Big Mom has raw dogged countless men... they just have to have a child together. Maybe letting him keep a Charlotte is the favor?

Straw Hat wise though... I'm not sure what gets people thinking there will be another after Jinbe and that we've already seen the person, but I'd love to get a female who fights like an Oni

F

Fallen Prince

Imagine yamato living dudes life despite being a girl.

Would kaido be ashamed of having girl child thats why he constantly cages her ?

Still doesnt mske sense he recruited ulti , black maria in his crew . I still dont get why oda does this even if there is no impact to plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.