Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am concerned, the second type you mentioned are not tomboys at all.
Yeah, I know.... They are "pretending"
and the sad part is that Majority of them THESE DAYS... are from that group simply because of what's going on in the world with activists and political shit with females/males... so as I said, they are NOT tomboys naturally... but because it's hard to know UNLESS you actually get to know the person first, LOL... I simply pass on that step, and avoid headache

And would only consider it if I knew the person spontaneously from a gathering/work/event and got to know the person naturally to know how they are like, before considering it.... but making a move on a tomboy from APPEARANCE ONLY without knowing them FULLY WELL, is a bad move

F

Fallen Prince

Kaido is a hyper masculine pirate, Big Mom has raw dogged countless men... they just have to have a child together. Maybe letting him keep a Charlotte is the favor?

Straw Hat wise though... I'm not sure what gets people thinking there will be another after Jinbe and that we've already seen the person, but I'd love to get a female who fights like an Oni
Hmm i dont think its their kid. There is something more to yamatos character.

Is there reason kaido cries or commit suicide not just because he is unkillable ?

Do ppl actually think Ace smashed Yamato? I personally think she def just befriended him when Ace visited Wano. Yknow, hanging out in its actual meaning and talk about the outside world.
I don't think Ace had any more sexual orientation that Luffy does, even if he got in the A novel a possible implied future love interest if he had survived.
Ace surely saw Yamato as a friend but there was nothing romantic or sexual from Ace's part at the very least.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There are two different sets of spoilers, this is the 2015 one :

- after the timeskip, Blackbeard will have the same beard as the real Blackbeard
- Mansherry is the one that made the Marines unable to fight without making them lose consciousness (chap 797 page 11)
- Doflamingo is cross-eyed
- CP0 is hunting down CP9
- Akainu and Fujitora will abolish the Shichibukai system and Mihawk will join Shanks’s crew
- the seventh Shichibukai is Zoro’s idol that made him want to become the WSS
- Jinbe will be the next SH
- a female minkmak will join the SHs at Zou
- Sanji has a dark past
- Zoro is the lost Shogun
- Kaido will kidnap Chopper, Nami and Momonosuke
- Zoro will defeat Kaido’s first mate, who is a fire tiger Zoan
- Sanji will defeat the billy goat Zoan
- Law will sacrifice himself and die to cancel Kaido’s immortality
- Luffy will beat Kaido
- Blackbeard will kill Kaido and steal his DF power
- Blackbeard will kill Kuzan and Shanks
- Shanks will scar Blackbeard’s eye
- Blackbeard will defeat the Marines and become the Pirate King
- Wano and Fishman Island were under Whitebeard’s protection because he knew the Ancient Weapons were hidden in those islands
- only the Chosen One can find the One Piece and it requires to hear the Voice of All Things, Luffy is the Chosen One
- Blackbeard will kill Burgess and Shiryu will become his first mate
- Doflamingo will be the last Shichibukai defeated by Luffy
- Sanji will be feared by the Marines
- one of Sanji’s friends will appear to help the SHs defeat Kaido
- Marco will join Shanks’ crew
- one of the Shichibukai will team up with Luffy to beat Kaido
- Zoro will defeat the seventh Shichibukai
- Zoro is a D and his past will be revealed in Wano
- Whitebeard defeated Kaido 4 times
- the Yonko title will disappear once Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King
- Scopper and Rayleigh will make Luffy golden
- Kuina has been murdered
- Rayleigh will train Zoro
- there will be three great wars, Ace and Whitebeard will die in the first war, Dragon will die in the second war and Sanji will die in the third war
- Sabo will write a book about Luffy
- Sabo will kill Akainu
- Dragon will take control of Pacifista and thank Kuma
- the three Ancient Weapons will be taken by Blackbeard, Luffy and the Celestial Dragons
- Luffy will return to Foosha to keep a promise
- Franky’s father was a good pirate
- Law did something to Luffy’s body when he operated on him
- Zoro will lose his arm and Franky will make him a new one
- Luffy can’t age because of his DF power and it will be revealed when an enemy will try to turn him into an old man

Just a load of crap, really.
Yeah, this one is less convincing than the one Ravagerblade showed me...anyone can throw a bunch of shit like this at the wall and be right about a few things.

M

MD Zolo

Imagine yamato living dudes life despite being a girl.

Would kaido be ashamed of having girl child thats why he constantly cages her ?

Still doesnt mske sense he recruited ulti , black maria in his crew . I still dont get why oda does this even if there is no impact to plot?
May be Yamato is like Baby 5. Doffy had to destroy cities after cities to protect her. Kaido went the other route. :suresure:

F

Fallen Prince

Tomboys from different region have different reasons to be like that
But you get my point... right?
You don't want to spend time with someone you're not sure if they will be CAREFREE around you (which is what I like) Or they will annoy you with every word you say from your mouth questioning you/your motives/background/ and act like an FBI on your ass LOL, go do that with some other poor bastard who can take your shit hahaha
It happens here a lot . Tomboys usually desire to be male because of bad parenting in general.

If you ever visit London youll meet them the chaves sho act like male buddy.

F

Fallen Prince

There are two different sets of spoilers, this is the 2015 one :

- after the timeskip, Blackbeard will have the same beard as the real Blackbeard
- Mansherry is the one that made the Marines unable to fight without making them lose consciousness (chap 797 page 11)
- Doflamingo is cross-eyed
- CP0 is hunting down CP9
- Akainu and Fujitora will abolish the Shichibukai system and Mihawk will join Shanks’s crew
- the seventh Shichibukai is Zoro’s idol that made him want to become the WSS
- Jinbe will be the next SH
- a female minkmak will join the SHs at Zou
- Sanji has a dark past
- Zoro is the lost Shogun
- Kaido will kidnap Chopper, Nami and Momonosuke
- Zoro will defeat Kaido’s first mate, who is a fire tiger Zoan
- Sanji will defeat the billy goat Zoan
- Law will sacrifice himself and die to cancel Kaido’s immortality
- Luffy will beat Kaido
- Blackbeard will kill Kaido and steal his DF power
- Blackbeard will kill Kuzan and Shanks
- Shanks will scar Blackbeard’s eye
- Blackbeard will defeat the Marines and become the Pirate King
- Wano and Fishman Island were under Whitebeard’s protection because he knew the Ancient Weapons were hidden in those islands
- only the Chosen One can find the One Piece and it requires to hear the Voice of All Things, Luffy is the Chosen One
- Blackbeard will kill Burgess and Shiryu will become his first mate
- Doflamingo will be the last Shichibukai defeated by Luffy
- Sanji will be feared by the Marines
- one of Sanji’s friends will appear to help the SHs defeat Kaido
- Marco will join Shanks’ crew
- one of the Shichibukai will team up with Luffy to beat Kaido
- Zoro will defeat the seventh Shichibukai
- Zoro is a D and his past will be revealed in Wano
- Whitebeard defeated Kaido 4 times
- the Yonko title will disappear once Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King
- Scopper and Rayleigh will make Luffy golden
- Kuina has been murdered
- Rayleigh will train Zoro
- there will be three great wars, Ace and Whitebeard will die in the first war, Dragon will die in the second war and Sanji will die in the third war
- Sabo will write a book about Luffy
- Sabo will kill Akainu
- Dragon will take control of Pacifista and thank Kuma
- the three Ancient Weapons will be taken by Blackbeard, Luffy and the Celestial Dragons
- Luffy will return to Foosha to keep a promise
- Franky’s father was a good pirate
- Law did something to Luffy’s body when he operated on him
- Zoro will lose his arm and Franky will make him a new one
- Luffy can’t age because of his DF power and it will be revealed when an enemy will try to turn him into an old man

Just a load of crap, really.
Well most of it is wrong thankfully.

M

MD Zolo

nothing lmao its just unlikely to me that Oda would drop a bomb like "yeah, ace smashed/had a fling with a local girl in Wano". I'd be surprised if thats the case bcs its One Piece:gokulaugh:
Why not?! It is really surprising that Oda destroyed Gol D. Bloodline like that. Hell...Oda can go one step further and have Ace be a father too if he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.