1105: No Escape
- Saturn says not even the Pirate King Gold Roger would have been able to escape from this situation
- Suddenly Saturn looks up and sees a huge shadow in the sky
- Zoro vs Lucci
- Zoro uses advance CoC and a new attack to defeat Lucci
- Zoro looks in the sky and also sees a huge shadow
- We see that Devon and Laffitte are on the island, they want to uses Devons ability to take control over the Seraphim and the Pacifista's
- Devon and Laffitte also notice the huge shadow in the sky
- chapter ends with a double page spread, revealing the huge shadow in the sky is giant Gear 5 Luffy, he says he's going to destroy the entire marine fleet in one attack
I've always thought that Egghead incident might actually be Luffy destroying the huge marine fleet

1105: No Escape
- Saturn says not even the Pirate King Gold Roger would have been able to escape from this situation
- Suddenly Saturn looks up and sees a huge shadow in the sky
- Zoro vs Lucci
- Zoro uses advance CoC and a new attack to defeat Lucci
- Zoro looks in the sky and also sees a huge shadow
- We see that Devon and Laffitte are on the island, they want to uses Devons ability to take control over the Seraphim and the Pacifista's
- Devon and Laffitte also notice the huge shadow in the sky
- chapter ends with a double page spread, revealing the huge shadow in the sky is giant Gear 5 Luffy, he says he's going to destroy the entire marine fleet in one attack
Next chapter Sanji vs Kizaru end

I've always thought that Egghead incident might actually be Luffy destroying the huge marine fleet
And recently it occurred to me that, the very fact that Luffy and the rest survive the Buster Call, will be a huge blow to WG's image - it's as if the Death Star didn't fulfill its role - the fame they will gain after Egg Head will be of incomparable proportions. \

:steef::lunazing::lumazed:

- Kizaru thinks back to his childhood
- He used to read Sora, Warrior of the Sea and idolize the main character
- Because of that he grew up hating Germa but never had a chance to meet any of the Vinsmokes
- Back to the present, Kizaru is looking at wanted posters
- He picks one out and lasers it to bits
- "I can't let this oportunity pass by me, I hope you understand Saturn-sama..."
- Kizaru puts on his Sora cosplay and screams out "Germa villain Vinsmoke Sanji, prepare to face justice"

Editor's comment: "Sora vs Germa 66?! Justice vs Evil!!"

No break next week
Real
Open

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Brief spoilers

Kizaru quits the Marines and joins a shady corporation with horrible work hours and no overtime pay.
Saturn watches Luffy eat the Buster Call then poop it back out at the Marines, decides he's too old for this shit, retires from the WG, and starts an insect collection.
Catarina Devon kicks Jinbei in the nuts while pretending to be Robin
Jinbei is okay because he's into that shit
Chopper dies

Break next week

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Chapter 1105: Excessive Force

-Caribou is the one who fed Luffy. Caribou begs to flee with the Straw Hats, Luffy agrees and tells Caribou to help protect the crew.
-Zoro beats Lucci, and sends him through the Frontier Dome down to the ground. Saturn isn't happy.
-Catarina and Laffitte are seen talking to Teach on a Den Den Mushi, Blackbeard tells them to be careful.
-Saturn orders the MK III to leave the island so they aren't destroyed, but tells the Marines to stay until Luffy is captured.

-Luffy appears and punches Saturn in Gear 5 as the Buster Call begins
-Saturn is wounded and isn't recovering as fast as usual, but doesn't seem troubled
-Kizaru comments that Luffy hasn't learned anything from Sabaody, and that no one can survive after defying the World Government.
-Luffy asks why he's still alive then, while grabbing a cannoball from a ship and throwing it at Kizaru. Kizaru kicks the cannonball then laughs, before getting angry.
-Kizaru activates Awakening, rises up, and grabs the lasers from the Frontier Dome.
-Double Spread of Kizaru's lasers and the Buster Call blowing up Egghead Island

Editor's Note: The World Government shows its strenght! Can the Pirate and Science Allience escape the terrible siege?

C

Cruxroux

Chapter 1105: Excessive Force

-Caribou is the one who fed Luffy. Caribou begs to flee with the Straw Hats, Luffy agrees and tells Caribou to help protect the crew.
-Zoro beats Lucci, and sends him through the Frontier Dome down to the ground. Saturn isn't happy.
-Catarina and Laffitte are seen talking to Teach on a Den Den Mushi, Blackbeard tells them to be careful.
-Saturn orders the MK III to leave the island so they aren't destroyed, but tells the Marines to stay until Luffy is captured.

-Luffy appears and punches Saturn in Gear 5 as the Buster Call begins
-Saturn is wounded and isn't recovering as fast as usual, but doesn't seem troubled
-Kizaru comments that Luffy hasn't learned anything from Sabaody, and that no one can survive after defying the World Government.
-Luffy asks why he's still alive then, while grabbing a cannoball from a ship and throwing it at Kizaru. Kizaru kicks the cannonball then laughs, before getting angry.
-Kizaru activates Awakening, rises up, and grabs the lasers from the Frontier Dome.
-Double Spread of Kizaru's lasers and the Buster Call blowing up Egghead Island

Editor's Note: The World Government shows its strenght! Can the Pirate and Science Allience escape the terrible siege?
Peak piece
:crazwhat:

it's funny when I see this forum complaining about G5 because I realize how small it is, you all have to understand because it's different from 99 percent of other manga, it made Oda a God in the industry, it doesn't matter how we've been complaining for a long time Luffy will become even more popular because of this, that's why now everyone loves him, the best MC because he reminds them of the old animations

C

Cruxroux

Luffy vs Kizaru was mid because of Gear 5, it is what it is

Read Luffy vs Kaido before Gear 5, it was peak, but yeah whatever

The worst thing about Gear 5 imo is the way it seems to make Luffy too special
I have constantly said this thing for so long.
I myself enjoyed pre G5 luffy vs kaidou. But G5 literally ruined it for me.
And out of blue I'm a luffy hater and nemesis of all the "plot-readers" who defends mid piece:lawsigh: now.
Post automatically merged:

The only issue is that I completely forgot to include Sanji by accident, which is fucking hilarious to me. Whoops.

:rosismile:

I'm sure he'll do something, not sure what, though.