Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kaido got so angry at his son for being an Oden Fanboy that killed him while drunk and asked Big Mama to revive him with a piece of her lifespan powerfull enough to turno him intro her, also justifying Kaido being suicidal idk

More seriously, i'm sick of the Ace's past.
Just move on Oda, stop always bringing him. pretty sure if oda could bring Ace back to life, he would have done it a long time ago.
Always make a story when he, his blood or his powers are related ....

Oda is gonna tell us that Yamato and Ace spend time together, he was in Wano, helped tama, know about Kaido and he or WBP didn't talk about Wano for the entire time he was with them ? No one talk about Oden ?
WB just ignored for 20 years that he has a friend in Wano ?

Gosh this is awful ...

Has there been a time when the spoiler provider was trolling us? Cuz I don’t remember any time
The DC inside dude did troll people with a "Yamato" spoiler that was just Corazon's back a while ago, but that person is not the spoiler provider. The spoiler provider needs to maintain credibility, and is actually pissed at people currently because they aren't taking the image seriously.

Last edited:
I just hope that this is not another trans-character and you can gladly call me whatever you want for that statement. I stand by it.

Bon Clay being an Okama - cool!

Ivankov and an entire level on Impel Down being Okamas - interesting idea!

Izu being a crossdresser - fine!

Sanji landing on an island full of Okama - ok.

Kiku being a transsexual - ok, but isn't it getting a bit too much now?

Yamato introduced as "son" and now probably being a transsexual, too - just doesn't seem realistic anymore, especially in a pirate world like OP.

At one point the Okama/transsexual theme just isn't new or exciting anymore. It's repetitive.

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

More seriously, i'm sick of the Ace's past.
Just move on Oda, stop always bringing him. pretty sure if oda could bring Ace back to life, he would have done it a long time ago.
Always make a story when he, his blood or his powers are related ....

Oda is gonna tell us that Yamato and Ace spend time together, he was in Wano, helped tama, know about Kaido and he or WBP didn't talk about Wano for the entire time he was with them ? No one talk about Oden ?
WB just ignored for 20 years that he has a friend in Wano ?

Gosh this is awful ...
Exactly. This opens up that WB inaction debate again. One of the logic of those who thought that there is no inconsistency was that Ace didn't know about Oden at all.

Yet, here we have Yamato who is a Oden fanboy, talks about continuing Oden's will and was friends with Ace.

Oden's will is not to travel the world because he has already achieved it. He was away from Wano for a few years. He was traveling when Momo was born and then came back when Momo was a little kid. His new dream is to open the borders of the country of Wano.
Opening Wano's borders has to do with the knowledge he found out about Joy Boy at Laugh Tale. If Yamato REALLY wants to parallel Oden in this regard, she needs to travel with Luffy to the end and find out the true history.

Its like Jinbe saving FI from persecution of the surface, he has to wait for the "promised" time to do so.

I just hope that this is not another trans-character and you gladly call me whatever you want for that statement. I stand by it.

Yamato introduced as "son" and now probably being a transsexual, too - just doesn't seem realistic anymore, especially in a pirate world like OP.
I agree with you. It really gets annoying after a while. These characters are repetitive and bring nothing new to the story.

The only will of Oden Yamato would know is this: "open the border of Wano".

This was further supported by the fact that Oden knew the true history though. Yes, he wants to open Wano's borders, but he also found out about Joy Boy, the so the motivation to do this is even bigger than just "opening" the borders for Wano.

Edit: My point is, Yamato knew Oden left Wano to see the world for years before returning. Thats public knowledge.

Last edited:
I just hope that this is not another trans-character and you can gladly call me whatever you want for that statement. I stand by it.

At one point the Okama/transsexual theme just isn't new or exciting anymore. It's repetitive.
One Piece is the world of the Okama.

Ivankov awakened her DF and used on the world changing everyone to the opposite gender.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
The DC inside dude did troll people with a "Yamato" spoiler that was just Corazon's back a while ago, but that person is not the spoiler provider. The spoiler provider needs to maintain credibility, and is actually pissed at people currently because they aren't taking the image seriously.
So there is still the possibility that the Yamato pic is fake? Uhh
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.