WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
1105: The Strongest tools of Justice
- Saturn says Kizaru is the strongest Marine subordinate (so excluding Akainu) and Lucci is the strongest WG subordinate
- We get a picture presenting the marines and world government forces with Kizaru and Lucci on top, they are clearly viewed as equals
- Saturn says if either of the two would fall in battle it would be a disgrace
- Chapter ends with a double page spread, with on one side Zoro vs Lucci and the other side Sanji vs Kizaru
We already have plenty of spoilers.
:cheers:

Somehow I managed to get leaks of the NEXT chapter too! Thanks to @CoC: Color of Caribou/ClownInformer !

Title: One Piece Chapter 1095 - "A Plutonic Deal"

Panel 1:
Caribou standing on the coast of Egghead Island, meeting with Lafitte and Devon.
Caribou: "Hey there, mates! Guess what I found in my swamp?"

---

Panel 2:
Caribou smirking as he reveals Pluton and spills the beans about Poseidon.
Caribou: "Pluton was chilling in my swamp, and Poseidon is a whole other story!"

---

Panel 3:
Blackbeard and his crew emerge from the BBP ship, looking intrigued.
Blackbeard: "Caribou, you sly dog! What's the surprise?"

---

Panel 4:
Caribou proudly presenting Pluton to Blackbeard.
Caribou: "I swiped Pluton from Wano, and Poseidon's on the horizon. Ain't I impressive?"

---

Panel 5:
Blackbeard, laughing heartily.
Blackbeard: "Ze ha ha ha! Caribou, you've outdone yourself! I'm proud of you!"

---

Panel 6:
Suddenly, a bellowing voice echoes: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!"

---

Panel 7:
Shrek emerges from Caribou's swamp body.
Shrek: "I've had enough of intruders in my swamp! Time to kick some pirate tail!"

---

Panel 8:
Blackbeard and his crew, surprised by Shrek's appearance.
Blackbeard: "Well, this is unexpected... Bring it on, Shrek!"

---

Panel 9:
Intense battle scenes unfold as Shrek takes on Blackbeard and his crew.

---

Panel 10:
Extreme difficulty for Blackbeard and his crew, as Shrek's strength overwhelms them.

---

Narration:
In the unlikeliest of alliances, Shrek emerges to defend his swamp, turning Egghead Island into the stage for an epic showdown! The Strawhats aren't the only ones in for a surprise on this chaotic island!
Snoppy Dog looks skinny in your avi.

Somehow I managed to get leaks of the NEXT chapter too! Thanks to @CoC: Color of Caribou/ClownInformer !

Title: One Piece Chapter 1095 - "A Plutonic Deal"

Panel 1:
Caribou standing on the coast of Egghead Island, meeting with Lafitte and Devon.
Caribou: "Hey there, mates! Guess what I found in my swamp?"

---

Panel 2:
Caribou smirking as he reveals Pluton and spills the beans about Poseidon.
Caribou: "Pluton was chilling in my swamp, and Poseidon is a whole other story!"

---

Panel 3:
Blackbeard and his crew emerge from the BBP ship, looking intrigued.
Blackbeard: "Caribou, you sly dog! What's the surprise?"

---

Panel 4:
Caribou proudly presenting Pluton to Blackbeard.
Caribou: "I swiped Pluton from Wano, and Poseidon's on the horizon. Ain't I impressive?"

---

Panel 5:
Blackbeard, laughing heartily.
Blackbeard: "Ze ha ha ha! Caribou, you've outdone yourself! I'm proud of you!"

---

Panel 6:
Suddenly, a bellowing voice echoes: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!"

---

Panel 7:
Shrek emerges from Caribou's swamp body.
Shrek: "I've had enough of intruders in my swamp! Time to kick some pirate tail!"

---

Panel 8:
Blackbeard and his crew, surprised by Shrek's appearance.
Blackbeard: "Well, this is unexpected... Bring it on, Shrek!"

---

Panel 9:
Intense battle scenes unfold as Shrek takes on Blackbeard and his crew.

---

Panel 10:
Extreme difficulty for Blackbeard and his crew, as Shrek's strength overwhelms them.

---

Narration:
In the unlikeliest of alliances, Shrek emerges to defend his swamp, turning Egghead Island into the stage for an epic showdown! The Strawhats aren't the only ones in for a surprise on this chaotic island!
[/USER]
Me thinks Caribou works for Crocodile. BB only wants to be King of a shithole.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
Me thinks Caribou works for Crocodile. BB only wants to be King of a shithole.
Yeah Crocodile wanted Pluton after all ofc and since Oda paralleled Caribou with a doppelganger revolutionary hero in the OP world and Che Guevara too, maybe this might come full circle with Robin and Vivi?

Robin knew Pluton was in Wano this whole time IIRC and she and Vivi have major history with Crocodile ofc.

Oda had Robin with the Revs for 2 years too or whatever.

Caribou feels most fitting to Crocodile for some reason but they're also both earth type logias who can "drown people" so some free forced parallels there /s.

Shanks and Blackbeard made massive gains now, so it's gonna be cross guilds turn too. Idk how they're get ponegylph copies but I'd laugh so hard if they're able to get pluton somehow at least.

Or oda might troll us and caribou is working for Shanks or the burned mark man /s.

Seriously though I've felt it should be Crocodile who he's trying to get in the good books of, to give him the ancient weapon info. Would make most sense.

I used to think Caribou would be BBs 10th captain but he got wrecked so hard in the past already and kuzan the obvious choice was the right answer all along.

Plot twist don krieg has made his own cross guild with arlong, enel, Kuro and gin and hes the one will get pluton due to caribou. /s