One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does act 3 start this chapter? We're already on flashbacks?
No act 3 this chapter. Wluldnt be surprised if 958 isnt Act 3 either.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy end of wano 3bill bounty
zoro 1.820.000.000
sanji 1.530.000.000
jinbei 1.30.000.000

My only problem with this is Luffy beating Kaido. If he does, and is a major threat to the WG, he should be above Kaido signficantly. This is why i go back and forth on Luffy and Crew actually beating Kaido vs. not. I know it HAS to happen, but I wonder if this is going to go beyond Wano. Not that i expect it to

Worst

Custom title
Here is my theory! Before ANYONE releases it

Luffy's final bounty will be 5,600,000,000
It will be just over Roger with 100,000,000
Also, 56 is the number that Oda uses to represents Luffy
Luffy's number is 56

It will be the highest in the series.
Also, Roger was called "The worst Criminal" before Dragon, and not only that. He was called "Worst in HISTORY" so basically before his era and after his era. He is the WORST CRIMINAL EVER so far. Which makes me refuse the idea that some people say about Dragon having higher bounty than him.

Cause it will just be sucking up to the father of Main character, which is bad imo
imho EOS There will be no bounties since the WG will be fkt up

S

stealthblack

That's coz BB was clever and remained low during his tkme in WB pirates.
And it was Ace, who was stubborn to chase, given its division commander responsibility to avenge a death, others advised to drop it bt he didn't.
Bt that's not his fault. His fault is ruining all the efforts of his crew n countless deaths to naught by taking a bait and actin stupid on it. Now each of WB commanders is either done in during MF, or by BB or is hunted down by Weevil.

ace was emotional. that war was heated. akainu took advantage of it. wb should have done something before going up against wg that they had no shot with since each admiral is yonkou level on top of garp and sengoku, they had 5-6 yonkous with kong. garp put his duty above his family. maybe if it was luffy his blood he would care more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.