the main thing is that i disagree with most people

most people seem to believe will keep going for another 7~10 years

if Elbaf is 50~70 chapters, that means 2.5 years on that arc

let's say Egghead ends this year

this means we would be in 2027 by the time the war even starts

and the war would be like what? another two years? people say it has to be the biggest arc in One Piece and shit

if that was the case, One Piece is not ending before 2030

Hey, people can wish as much as they want for One Piece to never end, i get it

but honestly, i think it won't take that long
You are assuming the battle for One Piece even is the final war though lol. The fight with the Yonko or Marines (Akainu trying to stop someone from being PK) might be one part of a phase with it because we evidently need to know the void century before Imu can lose either.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
the main thing is that i disagree with most people

most people seem to believe will keep going for another 7~10 years

if Elbaf is 50~70 chapters, that means 2.5 years on that arc

let's say Egghead ends this year

this means we would be in 2027 by the time the war even starts

and the war would be like what? another two years? people say it has to be the biggest arc in One Piece and shit

if that was the case, One Piece is not ending before 2030

Hey, people can wish as much as they want for One Piece to never end, i get it

but honestly, i think it won't take that long
Aye I agree man, we get like 35 chapters a year I think, maybe 37 max. I think Naruto final war was 4 years at least? Im expecting the final OP war to be that long at least which is daunting, especially factoring in Odas breaks....dear god....but then again Oda doesnt like to draw fights beyond 1 chapter long generally, so maybe you might be right about 2 years for the final war? 3 ideally?

Ive been hoping OP is finally gonna end soon but theres so much Oda keeps introducing to pad the story out, it feels like its never gonna end or its gonna be a rollercoaster, rushed ending like Bleach.

I hope you're right anyway man, I suspect it will end in 2030 at worst but Im praying it could end by 2028 at the worst somehow lol.

I honestly dont know why Oda needed to make the Gorosei super powerful apparently along with adding these holy knights, garling and such, it feels like its caused and is causing far more problems than they should and also dragging out the story far more.

IIRC Oda or his editor said by the time Wano ended, we would be much closer to knowing what the OP is. Given we waited like 15 years or more or even 26 depending how you look at it or w/e to find out what devil fruits are aand how they came to be and we still dont have a definitive answer still, it makes me wonder how much else is gonna be unsatisfyingly "resolved" or more like not actually resolved by the end of the series.

I dont know why Oda couldnt just make CP0 and the Admirals the main forces of the WG, making them the true endgame antagonists along with Shanks and Blackbeard but idk, maybe Oda has got this all figured out, especially with his first month break he took off before the final saga and we just have to wait and see if he's really got this all sorted out or he's just gonna Buggy his way to the end, wing it like crazy and we just have to accept whatever we get.

I expected OP to end by 2026/7 at the worst but idk anymore now. Trying to think about the current state of the story just gives me a headache lol.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and something happens that makes the world government or marines crumble at the end of this arc
It's actually, Kizaru betrays. Akainu finally loses it and the whole marines secede from the WG. Akainu finally gets freedom to go Daifunka all over the filthy pirates of the world.

The battle for One piece will be 3 way battle between SHP, BBP and the free Marines. :akasalt:

I would have no issue if these bottomfeeders gave us a time ... but it's obvious that they love attention, so they don't.

I mean how difficult is it to say "Guys we will drop the Spoilers in x hours, please bear with us", instead they don't give a time of day and persist on constantly teasing us so that they can get some power trip. Either sack up and release it or don't.