There is no way the WG goes down next arc lol. Half the reason Laugh Tale, One Piece and the Void Century even exists is to prop up their relevancy to the endgame plot. Imu is literally the last known or designated villain in this series without a design reveal.

Id say in the least, we have 3-4 major arcs left:

- Elbaf
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale (we may need to separate them)
- Final Battle against the WG (wherever it takes place)

And really, the only 2 big scenarios I can see from this is the following:

- Oda goes the "simple" route where until the end, only 1 antagonist loses per island. I.e. (just an example; you can flip the following based on your personal bias) Akainu and his Marines at Elbaf, Blackbeard at Lodestar, Shanks at Laugh Tale, Imu at Mariejoa or wherever

- Oda picks up the pace, where Elbaf is actually a grand war between Blackbeard, Shanks, Akainu, Luffy and CG, and that simply pools into Lodestar/LT with whomever survives this part. It is important that Blackbeard or Shanks get "close" to LT in a sense because Luffy needs to surpass them to become PK. Then after this, still another fight with the WG/Imu.

So yeah, one can take signficantly longer than the other, but still both options result in years of material before it ends.
Imu is not the world government. Imu is a faceless king who’s used the world government to rule the world. It can be literally any organization that imu is in charge of and it doesn’t change the story at all

Am I overestimating Buggy’s luck? Did anyone expect him to become an emperor?
Yes? Lot's of people lol.

And the gorosei aren’t different tiers they’re all going to be similar in strength.
Just like every single villain group in op right? Oh wait, they're all fucking different level.

I know you wanna see croc wank. But saying CG are the final villains ain't it lol.

Either you trolling, or croc sand has rotted your brain.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There is no way the WG goes down next arc lol. Half the reason Laugh Tale, One Piece and the Void Century even exists is to prop up their relevancy to the endgame plot. Imu is literally the last known or designated villain in this series without a design reveal.

- Elbaf

- Oda goes the "simple" route where until the end, only 1 antagonist loses per island. I.e. (just an example; you can flip the following based on your personal bias) Akainu and his Marines at Elbaf, Blackbeard at Lodestar, Shanks at Laugh Tale, Imu at Mariejoa or wherever

- Oda picks up the pace, where Elbaf is actually a grand war between Blackbeard, Shanks, Akainu, Luffy and CG, and that simply pools into Lodestar/LT with whomever survives this part. It is important that Blackbeard or Shanks get "close" to LT in a sense because Luffy needs to surpass them to become PK. Then after this, still another fight with the WG/Imu.

So yeah, one can take signficantly longer than the other, but still both options result in years of material before it ends.
One Piece ends in 5 years, btw.
:suresure:

Cross Guild is the final villains.
I don't know, it's difficult now to say who is the final villain crew after the introduction of Imu it's even more difficult. Akainu and the marines? Blackbeard crew? Imu and the gorosei? Cross Guild?

For me, Cross Guild are more like a jolly that will do, as a group, something important in the ending saga. I don't see them as true enemies, it's just a feeling.

Maybe it will be really a big royal rumble between all these groups, which could be cool but I hope not. It would be really difficult for Oda to manage a lot of characters in some final war even bigger than marineford. A lot of fights could be rushed and I would highly dislike that.

Yes? Lot's of people lol.

Just like every single villain group in op right? Oh wait, they're all fucking different level.

I know you wanna see croc wank. But saying CG are the final villains ain't it lol.

Either you trolling, or croc sand has rotted your brain.
The gorosei aren’t like other villain groups?? And you’re acting like Mihawk isn’t part of Cross Guild and has to be Zoros final fight????

Imu is not the world government. Imu is a faceless king who’s used the world government to rule the world. It can be literally any organization that imu is in charge of and it doesn’t change the story at all
Please man, the buggy thing needs to stop lmao. Imu IS thw World Government. The entire reason it is the way it is is because of his tyranny and knowledge of the past, making anyone a criminal who finds out the void century.

You remove that at ANY point before Laugh Tale, you defeat the purpose of Laugh Tale

- Elbaf

Doesnt make sense Akainu falls before the final war