Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
10 years is too much for me lmao
Lmao I cant blame you man, I feel like death as it is, I could NOT handle another 10 years of following this or any series for that matter. Jojolion took 10-11 years to end with its monthly pacing and being 110 chapters or something like that, which is why Im reluctant to get into Jojolands/Part 9 now too, especially depending how long it will be potentially too.

In before we discover immortality IRL and Oda gets to write One Piece literally forever....dear god....

Maybe ODAI will take over? Odas AI equivalent? /s. AI generated chapters? Lmao. Oda would probably try to gain immortality himself like Araki has, just to NOT be replaced by an AI or anyone else and carry on the story in his way only and keep control over it lmao.
I might have to generate an AI fic of that now ironically lol.

:parkcry::strawhatock::luchosop:

Lmao I cant blame you man, I feel like death as it is, I could NOT handle another 10 years of following this or any series for that matter. Jojolion took 10-11 years to end with its monthly pacing and being 110 chapters or something like that, which is why Im reluctant to get into Jojolands/Part 9 now too, especially depending how long it will be potentially too.

In before we discover immortality IRL and Oda gets to write One Piece literally forever....dear god....

Maybe ODAI will take over? Odas AI equivalent? /s. AI generated chapters? Lmao.

:parkcry::strawhatock::luchosop:
Can you imagine our world in 10 years? that shit is gonna be a mess :shame:

do we really think Oda is gonna be fine for another 10 years to write this shit? i don't know man

after how fucked Togashi and Horikoshi got

what happened to Miura

i don't know

Oda keeps telling us about some of his health conditions already

10 years is gonna be rough on this man
Some parts of egghead I feel like Oda is rushing, other parts I feel like he is taking his time doing pointless shit

I get it’s hard to find a balance but it doesn’t make any sense

Doesnt make sense Akainu falls before the final war
The "Final War" is a headcanon scenario that imagines the requirement of multiple groups outside of Imu and the WG. The Marines do not need to factor in the "Final War" as antagonists, no. Akainu can absolutely lose prior, just like Blackbeard or Shanks.

The only reason the WG is very likely to be central to the endgame is because everything in this story rides around resolving that fact.

Imu is Enel

the Gorosei are his Priests
It's the basic pattern though.

Oda does it EVERY arc.

Imu is Crocodile.

The gorosei are his top numbered officers.

Really I've pointed out a certain fandom always nitpicks every single thing they can to make the gorosei seem weak..

"Kizaru is his bodyguard. Bonney stabbed him. Building level durability" etc etc etc

They cannot see the obvious.

Please man, the buggy thing needs to stop lmao. Imu IS thw World Government. The entire reason it is the way it is is because of his tyranny and knowledge of the past, making anyone a criminal who finds out the void century.

You remove that at ANY point before Laugh Tale, you defeat the purpose of Laugh Tale
Yes and that wouldn’t change if Cross Guild becomes the seat of power? Imu would still make knowledge of the past illegal because that’s knowledge of his existence.

Yall need to realize a few simple truths:
1. The world government and marines are genuinely liked by the world populace. We saw that in Marineford.
2. Luffy and the straw hats are never going to be portrayed as the villain in these final fights. So that means the opponentss of the straw hats need to be seen as a villain to the world
3. That literally can’t happen if luffy is defeating the only feeling of security most of the world has during the great pirate era.

The only way it works is if someone conquers the world government and makes it a wano situation where Luffy liberates the world from this conquering force.

Another thing is Mihawk is not going to lose prior to Zoros fight with him, he said he’s waiting at the top of the world for Zoro; sounds like a literal foreshadowing that he and Zoro will fight on the red line.

Finally, Whitebeards words themselves say that the world will be turned upside down. Meaning what’s on the bottom right now (the underworld literally lurking below the surface) will go to the top. The underworld which is connected to Cross Guild ending up as the rulers of this world literally aligns with whitebeards quote.

Yall may hate the idea, but acting like it’s a joke when it’s been hinted at in the manga cause yall don’t like the idea that buggy is going to keep rising is not the way to do it fam.

The "Final War" is a headcanon scenario that imagines the requirement of multiple groups outside of Imu and the WG. The Marines do not need to factor in the "Final War" as antagonists, no. Akainu can absolutely lose prior, just like Blackbeard or Shanks.

The only reason the WG is very likely to be central to the endgame is because everything in this story rides around resolving that fact.
The final war is the arc that the navy will change side, because gonna be the arc that the world will discover that Imu exist. It doesnt make sense navy change side before the final war

The gorosei aren’t like other villain groups?? And you’re acting like Mihawk isn’t part of Cross Guild and has to be Zoros final fight????
no he doesn't lol. Goofy said pk would need to have the wss. Mihawk said pk path is harder than wss. So zoro is becoming wss before goofy gets op and becomes pk.

And it's BECAUSE the gorosei aren't ordinary villains that they will be the final villains.