F

Foul Legacy

Oh no Garp looked fine it’s Shiryu that looked weak.

Zoro spends 90% of his fights getting ragdolled, there’s no way Shiryu is doing that to Zoro in one or two more arcs lol

The BBP must be next up
Fine?
Getting stabbed through guts and it's fine?
Zoro opponents are built that way.
Shiryu got up next moment.

The "Final War" is a headcanon scenario that imagines the requirement of multiple groups outside of Imu and the WG. The Marines do not need to factor in the "Final War" as antagonists, no. Akainu can absolutely lose prior, just like Blackbeard or Shanks.

The only reason the WG is very likely to be central to the endgame is because everything in this story rides around resolving that fact.
It's not really head canon

Doflamingo hyped it up in the story

the Throne Wars

listing every single Yonkou, Warlord, Admiral and pirate out there

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Can you imagine our world in 10 years? that shit is gonna be a mess :shame:
Right?! I'm seeing the Gen Alpha problems, the Ipad Kids and the whole Skibidi Toilet obsession which is like the Annoying Orange and Fred crazes turned up to 11 and much worse than them somehow too. It so feels like we're living the futures Idiocracy, Black Mirror, Wall-e etc have shown us years ago, to some degree at least now already.

I've never been so terrified for the future in my life. As much as I love shitposting with GPT, AI technology actually completely terrifies me too with what it can already do, what its trying to do and will do in future, as well as what we dont know or have not thought of yet. There are robots running hotels and restaurants in Japan, actually serving people and such, although I think its more "human controlled robots", as in operating them from home over long distance like drones even.

I dont want to even think about the latest generations becoming adults and having power/authority/influence and such....its now I truly start to understand the older generations and the cycle/circle carries on regardless...