"God of the blade" was ryumas title. Mihawk isn't given that much credit yet. Nobody in one piece has been called a Kensei either and that's the highest level of sword mastery irl. Yeah I'm on it lol. Mihawk is the gatekeeper, not the final boss
Too bad that even no name garbage knows about them and some have seen them fight. In name and actuality, ultimate swordsmanship, strongest sword in the story, guess who? :saden:

What the fuck did arcs like LRLL contribute to main plot?
Introduction to one of the Admirals: One of the 3 of Navy's Strongest fighters, who then got tied to robins backstory, which was connected to poneglyph research and void century

And who says it will be a completely seperate arc? It will be part of some upcoming arc.
So basically headcannon

Overdosing on copium. The only fraudulent clowns according to Oda is Mihawk.
Shanks, the one Midhawk pisses his pants at the thought of, will be the one fighting Luffy whilst his lackey beats Buggy's lackey.:luffylaugh:
Clown can't read a simple panel, he's illiterate just like his idolo. I pray that no one tells Oda that he has been writing for the dumbest manga fans in history. :josad:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Oda already said long ago in old interviews that his favorite characters were Luffy, Gaimon, Usopp, and Buggy. Of course there are others and we have over a thousand chapters now but it has been quite clear.

Otherwise the clown would have stayed as an irrelevant, two-bit small time antagonist from an era that has long passed. 1997 hit different.
:kata: