Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the state the Yonkou are in. The Admirals chilling playing with his subordinates and the Yonkou is on his knees shoving down all the food he can find to recharge stamina.

I wonder who won.
I also wonder which attack caused Luffy to collapse:choppawhat:
Kizaru was dunking Luffy the entire time he knew he would fail his mission if he fought with Luffy and that's exactly what happened just one attack to head and Kizaru went down to contemplate:suresure:
Stop with the bullshit Ladmiral fans:gonope: It's over

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I believe the Blackbeard Pirates are the ones on the way to Egghead. Here's why:

We last saw Blackbeard fighting Law on Winner's Island.

Now, the people evacuated from Egghead were sent away to protect them from the seige, but, Vegapunk is smart enough to know after Ohara they'd be wanted afterwards. The solution? Send them somewhere they can be protected. Where is Vegapunk connected to that's nearby? Elbaf, since Vegapunk got the knowledge from Ohara's books thanks to the Giants that visited Ohara after its demise.

So, where is Elbaf in relation to Egghead?

In 1056, we get to see a small map and Law, Luffy, and Kid discussing which islands they're going to.

Law goes North East, to Winner's Island.

Kid goes East, to Elbaf.

Luffy goes South East, to Egghead.

This means that, coupled with the map, if the scientists were fleeing from Egghead to Elbaf, they'd sail right by Winner's Island, where Law and Blackbeard fought. So, it makes total sense for Blackbeard, Van Augur, Jesus Burgress, Doc Q, and Stronger to run into the Marine ship chasing the scientists from Egghead if they're on the way there themselves to pick up Catarina and Laffitte.

Grand fleet wouldn't be so hard to spot, especially from reader perspective. It's probably the revos/dragon+Sabo that came with the wind.

It's obvious the strawhats will hand over VP to them once this is over.
It's the BBP ship that has been near egghead this whole time, even before the marines got there. Peak writing! :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.