Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack I want to hear your honest take on this
No bs and no trolling, i promise

So you say Zoro is around the same tier or even greater than Luffy correct?

Why is it that Luffy bodied Lucci in Gear 5 without even needing haki in one chapter (Stussy did the same) meanwhile Zoro is being stalled by this SAME guy for multiple chapters, even resorting to using KoH mode

on top of that you yourself said Kaku was stronger than Lucci yet Kaku was thrown to the ground by Zoro and i doubt he could stall him so………does this mean you were wrong about Luffy and Zoro being on similar tiers and Kaku being stronger than Lucci???
Here is the reality
-Luffy and Lucci fought
-Luffy turned into an Old Man
-Luffy used black lightening
-Luffy used 3 Named attacks
-Luffy claimed he went all out
-Lucci was still fine

Overall Lucci won the encounter

Zoro
-Used Zero Named attacks
-Only using two swords
-Basic Haki

So who is really stronger between Luffy and Zoro?
Be real here
Be real for once

Gear 5th Luffy and 3 Named attacks vs Nameless 2 Sword Zoro

Its like Zoro using 3 Ashura attacks on Lucci and Lucci still standing and Zoro being on the ground

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Nami will fight someone to protect her

Oda spent whole arc hyping up Robin Nami friendship
Yeah they've always had a great bond, that would be really nice to see. I can see Zeus helping too definitely ofc.
It's a shame they can't ride on him as ge could carry Robin to safety or keep her out of the way at least too.

Idk what’s surprising, we saw Kaido one shot YC1 level Luffy.

Zoro just barely beat a YC1 last arc, he’s nowhere close to Luffy in power.

I remember when Kizaru was supposed to get the Monet treatment from Zoro too
:saden:
Eh zoro has high AP attacks which can even scar Kaido. Lucci should drop dead from those attacks. Only lucci's mobility should be a problem for zoro. This is oda stalling probably.

Lmfao, if Zoro actually doesnt defeat Lucci, then it goes back to an old point I made about old villains essentially never truly being villains in the end anyway. I still would expect him to 1 shot one of the VAs then actually get a regurgitated fight against one of Luffy's villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.