Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No cope, just facts.

Luffy uses name attacks. While Lucci didn't. Luffy failed to put take out, remove him as a threat, left the battle worn out and tired. Lucci had a small bandage on his face and looked like he didn't just battle a Yonko.
But Lucci still lost? Lucci's attack never touched him
And you didn't answer my original question lol
Why did Zoro not use his strongest attack to finish Zoro in an instant if he's so capable and the strongest.
You are running out of copes and now you are trying to make it seem like Lucci wasn't serious coz he didn't use any named attacks lol.:pepecopium::pepestop:

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO VS LUCCI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR IT. I WORE THE EGGHEAD SUIT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 3 MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE ZORO WEAR A LEOPARD COAT?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS ENMA OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JINBEI. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK KIZARU. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
You forgot to fuck Sanji
:cheers:

It's funny because swordbros were the biggest lucci downplayers
i always said lucci was yc1/top commander level so that Zoro can't just neg diff him doesn't surprise me
It was obvious but agendas ruin everything
Some fandoms are always to greedy and downplay other characters to push their agenda's
I’m happy, as a Zoro fan and Admiral fan
Egghead is awesome
a short clash between Zoro and Kizaru would be awesome because of Sabaody but I don’t think that Zoro can beat him

Status
Not open for further replies.