Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Sanji doing all this to put Bonney in the vacuum rocket just for Kizaru to destroy it is too funny, oh my gosh, Oda, let Kizaru fight, stop the fucking chasing game.

Why are you targeting a 12-year-old and comatose robot man, Kizaru??? THERE ARE OTHER TARGETS TO FOCUS ON.

I guess it's because they both attacked a Gorosei, but, still.

I'm so sorry Sanji fans, what the fuck.
I'm legit abandoning my Kizaru stocks for this, fuck him lol. Let Blackbeard kill his ass or something /s.

Kizaru really wants to be a slave to the WG after all, no wonder he doesn't have CoC. I'm kinda glad he didn't feed Luffy now ironically but how did Luffy get that food then? From the nachine being hit? That was my initial assumption when we saw him with the food too...

Fujitora best Admiral after all then. Although most Admiral fans don't seem oo fond of him ironically lol.

zorotards where you all did go, lets talk about sanji
At the moment it seems that you do not do justice to your name. Let's talk Sanji. What would you like to talk about?

zorotards is saying the spoilers is fake
:kuzanshut:

People made fun of me for believing Lucci was on Zoro's level After his performance against Luffy
"B-but Zoro wouldn't get destroyed like.that"
"B-but Usopp said Zoro and Brook can defeat Lucci, Kaku and Stussy"

As Always I have Better Reading skills than average ZoLo fan Who thinks he's near Luffy level.

ZoLo Is Sanji's rival and they are they actual duo, what's so difficult to understand?

For u guys having CoC really made ZoLo equal to Luffy, take this, Cocless G5 Luffy would destroy ZoLo.
That you don't realize that they were false spoilers doesn't speak very well of your reading comprehension.

Yeah its not a a complete L on Loro. Its just a complete L on Loros delusional fans who were thinking he was anywhere close to Luffy or able to 1v1 a admiral or 1 shot Kaido or some shit
I'd say Loro is still YC1 around Katakuri level and Luccis YC1+ level.

Lucci basically had his own mini Kaido arc in Egghead when you consider all he did.
-Almost 1 shotted Sentomarou
-Fought and got beat by Luffy
-Joined him to fight Seraphim
-Got weakened by Seastone
-Got further weakened and poisoned by Stussys bite
-Almost successfully killed Vegapunk, but 1 shotted Stussy instead
-Evenly clashed with Zoro with his bear leg
-Fighting going all out KOH ACOC Loro for 12 chapters straight now
-About to get jumped with Jinbei coming to help Loro
-Might finally succumb to a combined attack by Loro and Jinbei now

But more excitingly its possible that Loro might follow his teacher Mihawks footsteps in being the ultimate fight dodger and offer to postpone the fight for now and band together to fight Saturn/Kizaru and settle their fight later

Loro: "We should settle this later, Lucci"
Rob Gucci: "It seems that would benefit us both"
:rolaugh:

So if summary turns out right and Jinbe is going to find Zoro from Lucci...

Well, normally I'd not join the trolling. But you fuckers gave us 3 weeks of 'eyediff' and 'haruno Sanji.'

So I'm not holding back.

Also, I really want to see what Sanji did this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.