Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Oda not going waste time on that .
Man off screen most of Luffy and Kizaru fight and he Oda golden boy .
That arc about to be wrap up fast .
Yeah that's true, I rather this arc just ends already and we cam actually move on, it's really dragging out and getting too long or feels like it at least.

Oda really needs to pick up the pacing for this final saga not the opposite.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
Now I've always been on Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 however I do think about the other possibilities.

If this unknown third party that is coming to Egghead ends up being either Dragon or Blackbeard, then I could see Kizaru facing off that 3rd party, meanwhile Luffy faces off against Saturn.
I mean i think facing off done .
The whole island getting canon ball fire and now PX joining in to kill bonney and Kuma .
We in escape mode and maybe we get a clash or 2 but going to be help people escape.

I'm legit abandoning my Kizaru stocks for this, fuck him lol. Let Blackbeard kill his ass or something /s.

Kizaru really wants to be a slave to the WG after all, no wonder he doesn't have CoC. I'm kinda glad he didn't feed Luffy now ironically but how did Luffy get that food then? From the nachine being hit? That was my initial assumption when we saw him with the food too...

Fujitora best Admiral after all then. Although most Admiral fans don't seem oo fond of him ironically lol.
Luffy got fed and transported by CariboUber Eats, your friendly neighborhood swamp guy.

Oda is TRYING to keep characters out of fights when most characters are surrounded by enemies, it's so fucking weird. Like, if Sanji ACTUALLY wants to protect Bonney, he should be fighting either Kizaru or Saturn. What the hell is he doing?

Kizaru's going to have another "I'm so sad I have to kill people woe is me" comment, bet.

Yeah remember when people were saying Kizaru was faking it or holding back? That was simply gaslighting lol
Yes but he is hard as hell to understand the facts that he stopped Kuma and Bonney to escape is clearly for them to see NIka .
Naratively for sure but did Kizaru did it on purpose ? After all he did reacted to Luffy gear 5 saying it is the rumored ... I want see what he did else in this chapter .

Status
Not open for further replies.