Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF JINBEI FINDS LUCCI DEFEATED ON THE FLOOR OFFSCREENED AND ZORO FUCKED OFF SOMEWHERE AND IS LOST?
No reaction. Zoro beating an opponent that any sane person would expect him to beat shouldn't warrant gloating or celebration. Especially when we're talking about an opponent who's already been humbled by Luffy. Also, Luffy offering help to Zoro even as a joke is a terrible look.

It would be irritating even if this were pre-Wano Zoro, but after fighting two Yonko and mauling one of the strongest YCs while getting ACoC as a power-up, it's honestly embarrassing lmao. Made worse by the fact that you have the same deluded souls coping week in and week out, trying to spin things and make Zoro look good in every single situation.

It's not even that Lucci is weak. Zoro set the bar for himself so high in Wano that standards have simply risen.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Fuji has fair amount of fans but i do think people even see him as admiral per say .
All the man has done is fuck over the marines in some way lol.
Lmao yeah I've suspected he may as well be a secret Revolutionary or some kind of deliberate saboteur at least, with his actions.

He has fucked over the WG and Marines so hard in multiple ways, yet they keep him around because they desperately need him lmao.

It's a shame Oda has made him disappear for several years IRL now though, but I hope he returns next arc at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.