Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close lmfao. I’m tired of posting the same things so I’ll say this once:

Kizaru was terf restrained, emotionally compromised, uninterested in fighting Luffy, distracted by his real mission, and completely nonchalant in his fight against Gear 5.

Lucci was bloodlusted and picked that fight himself. Lucci is also even more bloodlusted when using his DF and was using his awakening.

Kizaru took White Star Gun and then faked immobility so he didn’t have to execute Vegapunk,

Lucci outright admitted to losing consciousness.

Lucci undeniably got low diffed by Gear 5, there is no narrative excuse for how badly he was beaten. Kizaru had like 5 different nerfs against Gear 5, never wanted to fight Luffy to begin with, outright gave Luffy food, and Kizaru is currently back up and fighting while Luffy is scarfing food because facing a 20% Kizaru had him in that bad of a state.

Nah, Kizaru neg or low diffs Lucci, he beats him even harder than Luffy did.

And advanced CoA king of Huff Zoro has spent literally like the past 30 minutes apparently locked into a fight with Lucci.

At this rate EOS prime Zoro can’t even beat Ryokugyu let alone Kizaru.
You dont even need to go this far.

Kizaru made it to Gear 5's time limit.

Lucci did not.

GG

Zoro haters are Always funny constantky trying to downplaying Zoro only for Oda to Rise him furthee.

Not long ago they were saying that Lucci is Zoro arc opponents while trying to slander him now that Oda basically offscreened it they are trying to Switch opinion as if Oda didnt have Zoro toy with awakened Buffed Lucci and call him weak.

Personaly I thought Zoro will at least use sishi sonson or 3000 Worlds to Beat Lucci but seem like Oda is going for another strawhats vs Lucci now.

Lucci is taking on a gauntlet but backward.

From the strongest Luffy & Zoro to jimbei? Either way WE Zoro fans are good.
Lol overdosing on copium so hard XD.

Loro "toyed"

Status
Not open for further replies.