Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you agree with Lee that Kizaru was pretending to be immobilized? Thats the one part where I feel like his marine bias takes over and hes capping about.
I dont think Kizaru was faking being immobilized, but I also never had high expectations for Kizaru's durability anyway (since speed characters in fiction are usually squishy).

However, it is mighty suspicious that he got up when he did.

I dont think Kizaru was faking being immobilized, but I also never had high expectations for Kizaru's durability anyway (since speed characters in fiction are usually squishy).

However, it is mighty suspicious that he got up when he did.
Well Luffy was ''moving'' at around the same time, when the flashback ended. Both were downed in a forced way to start the flashback as well.

"He could've bodied" but he didn't because he couldn't.

Kizaru could have bodied Luffy if he wasn't focused on Vegapunk. And you can't deny that since he was already bodying him WHILE focusing on Vegapunk.
He could've. He just realised Kizaru ain't a threat any more. Cope. Luffy eating so fast his making after images>>>Kizarus walking speed.
In your wet dreams. Lizaru couldn't have bodied shit. He would've gotten 1 shotted like he already did. Stay coping. Lizaru got bodied in 1 shot, whilst Luffy was playing and focused on protecting Vegapunks. Cope. Timed out Luffys movement speeds making afterimages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kizarus barely sitting up.

He could've. He just realised Kizaru ain't a threat any more. Cope. Luffy eating so fast his making after images>>>Kizarus walking speed.
In your wet dreams. Lizaru couldn't have bodied shit. He would've gotten 1 shotted like he already did. Stay coping. Lizaru got bodied in 1 shot, whilst Luffy was playing and focused on protecting Vegapunks. Cope. Timed out Luffys movement speeds making afterimages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kizarus barely sitting up.
Own his arse mate

Status
Not open for further replies.