Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have acoc. We literally see Kuzan's fist. There's no lightning.

And you are talking about lapdogs? The admirals serve the gorosei and celestial dragons.

Look at how the gorosei talk to Akainu vs Imu.
There was no lightning on Roger's sword before Kamusari. There was no lightning on Oden's sword before Togen Totsuka.

Look at how Akainu talk to the Gorosei vs how Shanks talks to them. Akainu uses disrespectful pronouns while Shanks dickrides them lmfao

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
kuzan didnt go all out against garp
you are such a casual

even when he put him down he looked conflicted.
Garp even said Kuzan was holding back, hesitating. Kuzan didn't even showcase anything he uses normally and the sheer overwhelming stopping power and control he has but people still think he was going all out lmao.

Kuzan was crying with frozen tears at the end too. Sone think he put that ice spike through where Shiryu stabbed Garp so Garp wouldn't get stabbed again and to block and freeze his wound and its bleeding too.

I swear we could make people underestimating and misunderstanding the Admirals an Olympic sport anyway.

Oda also showed Kuzan and now Koby too were able to wreck those battleships with their hands, just like "Iron Garp" too.

Why are Saturn and Kizaru having a staring contest with Vegapunk
They're wondering what that tongue can do er I mean plot induced stupidity.

He doesn't have acoc. We literally see Kuzan's fist. There's no lightning.

And you are talking about lapdogs? The admirals serve the gorosei and celestial dragons.

Look at how the gorosei talk to Akainu vs Imu.
There was no lightning on Roger's sword before Kamusari. There was no lightning on Oden's sword before Togen Totsuka.

Look at how Akainu talk to the Gorosei vs how Shanks talks to them. Akainu uses disrespectful pronouns while Shanks dickrides them lmfao
Can you clowns argue about this somewhere else?

Garp even said Kuzan was holding back, hesitating. Kuzan didn't even showcase anything he uses normally and the sheer overwhelming stopping power and control he has but people still think he was going all out lmao.

Kuzan was crying with frozen tears at the end too. Sone think he put that ice spice through where Shiryu stabbed Garp so Garp wouldn't get stabbed again and to block and freeze his wound and its bleeding too.

I swear we could make people underestimating and misunderstanding the Admirals an Olympic sport anyway.

Oda also showed Kuzan and now Koby too were able to wreck those battleships with their hands, just like "Iron Garp" too.

They're wondering what that tongue can do er I mean plot induced stupidity.
This is what happens when people hide behind agendas, their analysis of events become skewed. i did this for a while with kaido too but it more or less became pointless. people so afraid to read the story without so much bias.

The gorosei talk to Shanks more respectfully than they do to Akainu. Akainu speaks respectfully to them lol.

And that just means Roger didn't use acoc on divine departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.