Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but keep looking. Sandman straight up confirms Akainu was speaking respectfully to the gorosei while they look down on him.

Now how do the gorosei treat Imu vs Akainu?

gorosei and the celestial dragons employ akainu
the respect doesnt have to be reciprocal .

likewise the gorosei to imu are his servants/employees.

youve just discovered power imbalance exist between an employee and employer . real world 101.

take a seat . I am happy to explain further .

This chapter is just stalling to let the grand fleet get here.

I predict that the strawhats won't have to escape after all. If the grand fleet is truly here then I think they'll destroy the entire marine fleet which will be seen as a huge incident.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Wanted to make a thread about this but didn't have time.
Aye its a great topic. It's also extremely relevant and especially resounding and thus proven by Koby too now.

For all the weaker characters in the series too, especially younger ones, this is something very inspiring, empowering and its how I wanted conquerors to be to some extent.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Page 7-8 Lilith commends Brook for his remarkable feat of freezing the cloud island, and Brook basks in the praise from the world's genius. However, they face a critical issue—how to stop the ship before it falls. Lilith expresses concern, prompting Brook to realize the urgency of the situation. An announcement reveals the presence of a barrier surrounding Labophase, triggering the Navy to take action. They attempt to shoot at the barrier and prepare to destroy the central scientific factory and future town. Despite not having boarded yet, the Navy remains vigilant, emphasizing caution regarding the Pacifista.

Akainu speaks respectfully to them lol.
Your gaslighting bum ass probably never learned what respect means

Don’t you dare pull something like this again, you hear?!!!

Akainu: Cipher Pol, eh......? / Let me guess. This business was carried about above even your heads, am I right?! By those puppets of the Tenryuubito!!!
Much respectful
:vistalaugh:

This is what happens when people hide behind agendas, their analysis of events become skewed. i did this for a while with kaido too but it more or less became pointless. people so afraid to read the story without so much bias.
hes saint garlic's bastard
nothing to do with ability
Dude dares to say he is not biased in the same page he says "Gorosei only respects Shanks because of Saint Garland" :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.