Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know, I was just saying that juding one attack/ panel to determine someones value is dumb as hell.

Its like the people who were shitting on Kaido for not killing ultra plot armored Kinnemon or Sentomaru surviving Kizaru,etc.
It didn't detract from Kaido's AP as he great AP feats, but it took away from his threatening aura IMO. Kinemon should have been in coma for weeks at least after getting bonked in the head with ACoC

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Ah Dota 2, so many memories. Always that one russian dude who calls you names while stealing your minions.
LMFAO TOO TRUE! Last pick hard carry after you've picked too. Classic shouting down the mic and ping spamming too. Also hoarding the @Courier when it was still shared and feeding it to the enemy team or themselves too once they start malding. Or the classic going AFK jungle too.

I feel incomplete until an angry Russian shouts at me down his mic into my headphones and says CYKA BLYAT!

"Your minions/creeps/farm? Our minions/creeps/farm comrade." (Russian Anthem blares loudly)

Not so different from some folks here here or KOLs or BDAs communities I guess lmao. /s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.