Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only fans eating good this arc is marine fans and that's coming from a Luffy fan.

Oda has made this shit frustrating to read considering how bad he's making the Strawhats looks just to give this fake tension

:lawsigh:
They ain't eating shit.

Kizaru fucked around got one shot
The vas came to egghead just to be sent away
And now the buster call is being attacked

Personally I think Oda made both Kizaru and Luffy look bad. It's so people will keep reading lol.
Yeah I don't think either fan base can claim a W on this to be fair.

Luffy looks like he can't go more than a 5 minute virgin due to stamina issues

and Kizaru looks like a glass canon where one hit leaves him on the floor his legs going into a spasm.

But you know plot has to happen so who the hell cares for good fights.

As a Marine fan I can tell you this arc isn't enjoyable to us too. The Navy is a joke. Brought 9 VA here that look like clowns and for them to do jack all arc.

Kizaru is stuck using his pre ts moves only and apart from the party trick clones we haven't seen anything new.

How could any Marine fan be satisfied with this shit.
the only thing that realy piss me off is how vegapunk is still alive even tought he is righ tnext saturn and no one to defend him

Let's dropt this one hit thing already, bro.
As much as I'd like to see Kizaru get KO'd like that, WSG's AP was pretty disappointing and only stunned Kizaru for a few minutes.
It was pretty inconclusive as to who actually won that "battle".
Call it whatever you like,
The fight ended with Luffy as superior fighter not Kizaru !
  • One serious named move has Kizaru out temporarily crying "I need time to rest" while Kizaru named attacks did nothing
  • Luffy ate his attacks casually
  • Luffy mocked his attack while worrying about barrier
Kizaru fought half-serious luffy for a reason,
Oda never meant him to be Luffy's main fight this arc

Accept it and move on
I was one of those who wanted kizaru vs Luffy so badly but the whole arc is about Saturn , Kuma and Nika
Not Kizaru @

REMINDER :
@Lance_Dragonite @Pew @ScotchInformer i tagged you to inform you that from now on, if we got a very ass chapter like this don't make any effort to post leaks just say it's ass like 1105 then we skip it like what we would do with this , especially Redon don't waste time to write a long ass summary over trash shits that we wouldn't read .
Next Chapter 1106 and so on if they are the same just inform us beforehand we know what we would do.

THANKS, Member of Worst Gen Forum FENAKER.

Call it whatever you like,
The fight ended with Luffy as superior fighter not Kizaru !
  • One serious named move has Kizaru out temporarily crying "I need time to rest" while Kizaru named attacks did nothing
  • Luffy ate his attacks casually
  • Luffy mocked his attack while worrying about barrier
Kizaru fought half-serious luffy for a reason,
Oda never meant him to be Luffy's main fight this arc

Accept it and move on
I was one of those who wanted kizaru vs Luffy so badly but the whole arc is about Saturn , Kuma and Nika
Not Kizaru @
100% this

Welcome back btw

They ain't eating shit.

Kizaru fucked around got one shot
The vas came to egghead just to be sent away
And now the buster call is being attacked
Yeah but the fact we know Luffy should be able to handle Kizaru without pissing around and Zoro should be mid diffing Lucci minimum yet Oda is prolonging all this is just shit.

Why couldn't we have just had Luffy vs Kizaru, Zoro vs S Hawk, Saturn vs Kuma and this would have been a peak arc. But no stall piece, sleep piece, flashback piece, running piece had to happen.

How do people read a whole ass flashback of someone wanting the protagonist (even if they don't know Luffy is Nika) to save them only for him to not do it.

It's hilarious.
It's just copium

Kaido --> Oden / Momo
Doffy --> Law / Rebecca & Kyros
Saturn --> Kuma / bonney

No villain that shared a dark past with damsels in distress survive the arc
Luffy always get to beat them and free those in need !

BM flashbacks wasn't even tied to Sanji . She didn't share any dark past with him
People think this is WCI 2.0 lol

As a Marine fan I can tell you this arc isn't enjoyable to us too. The Navy is a joke. Brought 9 VA here that look like clowns and for them to do jack all arc.

Kizaru is stuck using his pre ts moves only and apart from the party trick clones we haven't seen anything new.

How could any Marine fan be satisfied with this shit.
It's hard being a Luffy and Smoker fan at times.

I know Oda is always going to nerf Luffy at the start of the arc so all the shit doesn't get resolved straight away and I'm still coping Smoker never appeared on Beehive Island.

:josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but the fact we know Luffy should be able to handle Kizaru without pissing around and Zoro should be mid diffing Lucci minimum yet Oda is prolonging all this is just shit.

Why couldn't we have just had Luffy vs Kizaru, Zoro vs S Hawk, Saturn vs Kuma and this would have been a peak arc. But no stall piece, sleep piece, flashback piece, running piece had to happen.
That's my point its turning to ass FOR EVERYONE. There's a chance we go to jinbe next chapter and zoro is actually lost so all we get is those one 2 panels.

Vegapunk is just standing there and Saturn is doing nothing

Oda needs for fix up

Status
Not open for further replies.