Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am telling you Luffy will get a "real" fight, because out of the hundreds of characters Oda has and 9 other main characters, Luffy ALWAYS gets a "real" fight in an arc designed to have a "real" fight.
Post automatically merged:

Nice job completely ignoring everything I said.
He already get his real fight and it end in a draw .
Be honest with me do you really want to see another Kizaru and luffy round one or see kizaru get taken out in a shit fight that short .
I rather everyone just leave than that.
If we going by Luffy always get a "real" fight his fights is also be chapters long that is not going to happen here .
It can't with how the story is going right now.

He already get his real fight and it end in a draw .
Be honest with me do you really want to see another Kizaru and luffy round one or see kizaru get taken out in a shit fight that short .
I rather everyone just leave than that.
If we going by Luffy always get a "real" fight his fights is also be chapters long that is not going to happen here .
It can't with how the story is going right now.
Why can’t it? The story is set up for the straw hats in the fabriophase to be able to stay while those in the labophase escape

I don’t understand when people appeal to past character actions to predict future events lmfao. That’s like me predicting Luffy would never eat Cracker’s biscuit soldiers because Luffy has never eaten an opponent before.

Besides, it’s clear at this point that Luffy is bitch-made compared to Kizaru lol. No Yonko stands a chance against an Admiral 1v1. Kizaru was literally ready to solo both Crydo and Big Job.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Not that simple my friend
A compact enough barrier would be able to resist the elemental advantage, it turns to solid ice if you compact snow hard enough

We've seen Monet chill out in the magma zone of punk hazard as well

It's a factor but one that can be overcome, it's a reason why Kuzan was able to scar Akainu and Crocodile was able to beat Luffy a second time
:endthis:

Bonney screams “No don’t shoot” and the buccaneer blood allows the Pacifitas to ignore Saturns wishes and they all start attacking Saturn rather than Bonney.
I'd much prefer the spicy options ngl
:emohiyo:

A compact enough barrier would be able to resist the elemental advantage, it turns to solid ice if you compact snow hard enough

It's a factor but one that can be overcome, it's a reason why Kuzan was able to scar Akainu and Crocodile was able to beat Luffy a second time

Blud just starting yapping on me I'm not reading allat

Same but oda just introduced bucanneers somehow able to ignore orders…

So you agree that Luffy has never said he intends to defeat Kizaru then lol. And how exactly are Luffy and Kizaru supposed to fight 1v1 when Saturn is here and Egghead is getting obliterated by a Buster Call? Lol

It’s just not meant to be this arc my man. The name of the game is escape and has been since the start.
yep escape is the plan here and we will just see some clashes to help escape .
I not some admiral fan (but i don't want Kizaru to get taken out in some trash fight like round one and be chapter and bit long .
Luffy arc ending opponents fights is last a damn long in terms of chapter count and that not going happen here.
So yeah i hope we don't get some trash fights and everyone just leaves .

There is absolutely no way the arc does not end with Luffy defeating enemies he intends to defeat, even if hes the only person who gets a real fight this arc.

Otherwise this entire scene is pointless and stupid if they just run away again and Kizaru is still at large:
Why would Kizaru do this when Luffy knows Kizaru emotions os out of wack. He has the best emotion sensing

What a stupid ass chapter.

It's unconceivable that Vegapunk is still alive surrounded alone by all the marines plus Kizaru and Saturn.

Luffy is also laying on the ground defenseless and the marines are just pointlessly pointing their weapons on him.

The amount of senpense of disbelief needed after reading the chapter is f-in staggering.

What the hell happened to Oda? To not break his reader's sense of immersion is like the basics of writing. This is shameful.

No but that also was the case for Katakuri either until halfway through their fight:

The weirdest thing would be Luffy saying they are 100x stronger and then they immediately do the exact thing they did on Sabaody. Plus, that would be a series first Post-TS where Luffy actually had the intent to fight someone, NOT defeat them, and then continue to run away.

Not seeing it
Nope

Stop using katakuri vs luffy to defend kizaru vs Luffy

Luffy's attitude while fighting Kizaru tells you everything
He doesn't really take jizaru as serious matchup, he was only buying time to protect Vegapunk

He already proved he's 100x stronger by making kizaru stay down temporarily with 1 single blow
Kizaru ain't bothering to fight Luffy again even

Status
Not open for further replies.