Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It is quite telling that Luffy defeated Kaido and yet there are Luffy fans who think he still hasn’t proven himself and needs to defeat Kizaru for him to prove himself
I swear, Kizaru could've kill them in the rocket lmao
When you so strong you aren't allowed to use your signature techniques on characters because they won't survive :milaugh:
Meanwhile the mere Yonko can't kill the likes of Nami or Kinemon lmao

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
What a stupid ass chapter.

It's unconceivable that Vegapunk is still alive surrounded alone by all the marines plus Kizaru and Saturn.

Luffy is also laying on the ground defenseless and the marines are just pointlessly pointing their weapons on him.

The amount of senpense of disbelief needed after reading the chapter is f-in staggering.

What the hell happened to Oda? To not break his reader's sense of immersion is like the basics of writing. This is shameful.
Saturn said before he wants to kill the people in order of who will cause the most suffering. I think Saturn wants to kill Bonney before Vegapunk Stella, now.

Why can’t it? The story is set up for the straw hats in the fabriophase to be able to stay while those in the labophase escape
Because Oda not going set up his timer , having everyone trying to escape and then luffy fight for loads of chapters.
Like said i before look how long luffy fights is last with main bad guy it when he has to take them down .
So if we get a 1 on 1 is be short and i don't want Kizaru to go out that way since first round was trash .

It is quite telling that Luffy defeated Kaido and yet there are Luffy fans who think he still hasn’t proven himself and needs to defeat Kizaru for him to prove himself
That's because gear 5 Luffy never defeated a fresh kaido

Kaido was lifting an island

Fought Zoro killer kids law and Luffy since they were mostly aiming their attacks at him and not big mom

Then even when law and kidd focused on big mom Luffy and Zoro focused on kaido with Zoro giving kaido a permanent scar

Afterwards Luffy fights him more awakening advanced coc

Then afterwards he losses again and Yamato fights kaido also using her devil fruit and advanced coc.

Luffy gets back up due to food and then fights kaido along with Yamato.

Then Luffy 1v1s kaido that has already been through all of this and losses again.

Only for Luffy to come back in gear 5 and then afterwards barely win

Because Oda not going set up his timer , having everyone trying to escape and then luffy fight for loads of chapters.
Like said i before look how long luffy fights is last with main bad guy it when he has to take them down .
So if we get a 1 on 1 is be short and i don't want Kizaru to go out that way since first round was trash .
He’s done that before? That’s literally the plot of WCI.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I swear, Kizaru could've kill them in the rocket lmao
When you so strong you aren't allowed to use your signature techniques on characters because they won't survive :milaugh:
Meanwhile the mere Yonko can't kill the likes of Nami or Kinemon lmao
It’s the Bullet Golem syndrome lol.

Bullet’s Golem in Stampede was so strong the writers wouldn’t let him actually land attacks on anyone but Luffy because only Luffy could survive his blows.

Kaido was such a weakling he could land hits on a dozen characters, meanwhile Kizaru is so powerful he’s not landing any serious attacks because he would one shot everyone present if he did. Lol

This chapter is bad for ZoLo and Lanji fans, one doesn't even appear and the other do nothing except reaction faces
It's over for those bozos
Not at all.

Again the premise of lucci has been set. He required Luffy in gear 5 using haki to best lucci and even then there was not a single panel of lucci koed. We then come back to lucci with 1 bandage on his face while Luffy was becoming old due to gear 5 draw backs. We then see Zoro ask Luffy "why are you so tired" with his response being "I always go all out" which explains why he went into his highest form that he fought kaido in to fight lucci.

So it all fits

Status
Not open for further replies.