Did Oda explain a certain Plothole in the arc very lowkey? Like why is no news of Page one being shared after the man got bodied?... Well Drake, who page one calls before fighting Sanji, is very fine with Page one getting bodied and probably hid the man's body in some ditch somewhere... See, sometimes Oda uses off screening pretty well to create ambiguity

Did Oda explain a certain Plothole in the arc very lowkey? Like why is no news of Page one being shared after the man got bodied?... Well Drake, who page one calls before fighting Sanji, is very fine with Page one getting bodied and probably hid the man's body in some ditch somewhere... See, sometimes Oda uses off screening pretty well to create ambiguity
Page one will get his revenge on Sanji during the fire festival

Who is the second in command after Kaido in Wano?
it's Orochi
who zoro swear to kill?
it's Orochi
Who is a Dragon who use two sword style?
it's Orochi
Bohoo stop complaining the subject long since left zoro vs Sanji. But to humor you why did oda give zoro the kaido slaying sword in the arc when they are vs kaido according to you I guess it’s for take out a fodder like orochi that’s why you are getting ignored my boy

Bohoo stop complaining the subject long since left zoro vs Sanji. But to humor you why did oda give zoro the kaido slaying sword in the arc when they are vs kaido according to you I guess it’s for take out a fodder like orochi that’s why you are getting ignored my boy
Orochi vs Zoro will be legendary
the man who slayed Yamata no Orochi with enma using fire cuting magic