Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sure.

Haters before Zoro vs Lucci: Lucci sucks, Lucci is nobody, Lucci YC2 level, Lucci is Veteran Level
:ihaha:
Haters after Zoro vs Lucci: I'm a Lucci fan since i was born, Lucci>King, Lucci too strong.
:risitameh:
I'm glad people are finally seeing Luccis worth

People realize that in real time only a few minutes passed before Kizaru and Luffy started moving?

Saw some dumbass say it took them 10 chapters to move.... like 9 of those chapters aren't flashback chapters

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Technically Kizaru was shown on the ground in ch 1095 after taking WSG at the end of 1094, then the flashback started mid chapter and ended at the end of ch 1102/beginning of ch 1103. By middle 1103 of he was show sitting, to be fully on the move in 1104.
It only felt long because there was a fucking a flashback that lasted months, wouldn't even have been 2 full chapters otherwise

Sad to see Kizaru ,obeying Saturn this much ,worst thing probably is Saturn orders Kizaru to stay with him until all prep is done.
Saturn is well aware about Kizaru‘s connection to VP and forces Kizaru to witness how everyone of his comrades/friends meets their "end" .
Saturn is a god damn psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.