Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yeah very deliberate one too.
1. Both are born to nobility of their chosen island but instead opted to leave that life in search of freedom and adventure
2. Both had an “adopted brother” who eventually became the king of their homeland
3. Sabo was referred to as Aces and Luffys brother, who are the parallels of Whitebeard and Roger who both called Oden brother
4. In the scene where luffy stated his dream, Sabo and Oden had the exact same face with a bandage at the same spot as when Roger said his
5. Sabo is currently the number 2 of a world wide feared organization run by a man with a world famous title like Oden was to Whitebeard
6. Sabos dream is to do literally what oden did. To travel the world and write about his adventures

Sabo and oden were a very deliberate parallel.
🤔 I never noticed

I literally did, she changed her mind because she decided she wanted to protect Wano???? Like that’s the exact reason given???
Because of the danger, You sure are making light of it, I could literally just say Ah Jinbei could ignore his old crew etc..., Do you understand what I'm saying or not?
Because it seems to me that your intentionally misrepresenting why she made the choice, and just saying she chose so, so there!!
Like do you even hear yourself?

Because of the danger, You sure are making light of it, I could literally just say Ah Jinbei could ignore his old crew etc...
So what danger is there at Wano today that won’t be there tomorrow? Like with jinbe had a clear condition he needed to accomplish, what’s Yamatos?

That’s the point is Yamatos stayed to defend Wano not from a specific enemy but in general it wasn’t a time constrained thing it’s an overarching thing she’s doing now.

So either Wano is destroyed and she has nothing less to protect or Momo becomes a top tier (which won’t happen before luffy becomes pk) otherwise she’s staying in wano.

So what danger is there at Wano today that won’t be there tomorrow? Like with jinbe had a clear condition he needed to accomplish, what’s Yamatos?

That’s the point is Yamatos stayed to defend Wano not from a specific enemy but in general it wasn’t a time constrained thing it’s an overarching thing she’s doing now.

So either Wano is destroyed and she has nothing less to protect or Momo becomes a top tier (which won’t happen before luffy becomes pk) otherwise she’s staying in wano.
All that needs to happen for her to leave Wano is for Momo to find out that she only stayed because she thought they needed her. He'll kick her ass out to go follow her dream.

I can’t imagine Momo is dumb enough not to realize Yamato stayed to protect Wano
I mean she literally admitted she had to lie to get him to let her stay, so yeah he doesn't realize it. Next cover story could be Yamato trying to find a purpose in Wano like she said she would and coming up short, then Momo finds out and sends her away to follow her dreams, she follows the path Kid took to chatch up with Luffy, and then she's waiting for them on Elbaf when they get there.

I mean she literally admitted she had to lie to get him to let her stay, so yeah he doesn't realize it. Next cover story could be Yamato trying to find a purpose in Wano like she said she would and coming up short, then Momo finds out and sends her away to follow her dreams, she follows the path Kid took to chatch up with Luffy, and then she's waiting for them on Elbaf when they get there.
Yamato said that so as to not to insult Momo, not so Momo doesn’t kick her out. I can’t imagine Momo kicking Yamato out, and as Yamato said, she can’t be a pirate if she’s worried about Wanos safety. So even if Momo told her to (like he did with Ryokugyu) she’d still stay cause she wants to.

Yamato said that so as to not to insult Momo, not so Momo doesn’t kick her out. I can’t imagine Momo kicking Yamato out, and as Yamato said, she can’t be a pirate if she’s worried about Wanos safety. So even if Momo told her to (like he did with Ryokugyu) she’d still stay cause she wants to.
There's a difference between what you want to do and what you feel like you have to do. The core message of One Piece is to peioritize the former. It's exactly the same thing that happened with Sanji when he wouldn't leave Baratie and they had to force him out to follow his dreams.

There's a difference between what you want to do and what you feel like you have to do. The core message of One Piece is to peioritize the former. It's exactly the same thing that happened with Sanji when he wouldn't leave Baratie and they had to force him out to follow his dreams.
The difference is Sanji only stayed because he felt he owed Zeff a debt. Yamatos staying because she wants to protect this country she cares about.

It’s not the same.

You think Sanji didn't care about Zeff and Baratie outside of the debt for Zeff saving his life? Come on now.
I know he did; but he also didn’t have any regrets leaving because he knew that they’d be fine without him as he searches for his dream.

Yamato can’t say that. She doesn’t think Wano can protect itself. If she left she’d be distracted and want to return to Wano to protect it which is exactly why she didn’t go

You're giving me hope......