Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

everything else this guy writes is way too serious and takes it to seriously for what Oda writes
The oden thing made me believe him even more, specially cause it is used TWICE in the same arc as oda already showed DF users can't go to laugh tale through buggy and toki getting sick.
Post automatically merged:

Oden > o =kaido >>> zoro KOH

SO
oden >>>>>>>>>>>>>zoro KOH unlimited
Of course oden is stronger than zoro lol, dude forced kaido to the ropes despite never facing hybrid forms.

Oden would neg diff king lol.

My list of ship possibilities that sunk the Marine pursuit ship:

Blackbeard Pirates
Strawhat Grand Fleet
Strawhat "allies" (Capone, Germa, etc.)
Smoker...but why?
Shaka is not dead...
Nox Pirates
The return of Pedro, Pekoms, Faust, Bepo, Law, plus other islands from Tottoland to Wano. We saw Bepo's Moon Lion form after Wano. The 3 forementioned Minks are the only main Minks we the audience have not seen Moon Lion form in the manga.

Zoro and Lucci still fighting……hmmm I wonder if this will turn into a Hody Situation. Remember when Zoro and Hody were fighting for a chapter or 2 and Usopp went to check on Zoro and he was shocked. Maybe this is the same ? Or is it just cope at this point…….

It's not a cope boss winbe is being brought there to witness zoro neg diffing lucci

I don't follow this guy's Theories nor do i Agree with most of them
However i do agree that God of OPVerse is related to Elbaf

It's simple, Replace Birka with Land of Gods, Replace Shandia with Ancient Kingdom mentioned in Ohara, and Replace Skypiea with Snake (Dragon) mentioned by Dorry/Brogy, and Replace Moon with Laugh Tale

Land of Gods was Destroyed by Final Villain (Story's Enel)
Ancient Kingdom was Eaten by Snake mentioned by Dorry (Azure Dragon)
And this Snake/Dragon can only be Accessed from Elbaf

So Final War will happen in Ancient Kingdom inside Ancient Dragon to Defeat Villain from Land of Gods
This Villain must be Defeated because He has Key to One Piece (Just like Enel had DF that can Awaken Moon People's Treasure (Automata)

People realize that in real time only a few minutes passed before Kizaru and Luffy started moving?

Saw some dumbass say it took them 10 chapters to move.... like 9 of those chapters aren't flashback chapters

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Exactly it’s like trying to say strawhats and cp0 were just staring at each other for 8 chapters.

Post automatically merged:

He failed already
I’m not trynna hear forced hate. Sanji ain’t don nothing wrong this arc fam.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't follow this guy's Theories nor do i Agree with most of them
However i do agree that God of OPVerse is related to Elbaf

It's simple, Replace Birka with Land of Gods, Replace Shandia with Ancient Kingdom mentioned in Ohara, and Replace Skypiea with Snake (Dragon) mentioned by Dorry/Brogy, and Replace Moon with Laugh Tale

Land of Gods was Destroyed by Final Villain (Story's Enel)
Ancient Kingdom was Eaten by Snake mentioned by Dorry (Azure Dragon)
And this Snake/Dragon can only be Accessed from Elbaf

So Final War will happen in Ancient Kingdom inside Ancient Dragon to Defeat Villain from Land of Gods
This Villain must be Defeated because He has Key to One Piece (Just like Enel had DF that can Awaken Moon People's Treasure (Automata)
Lmao he’s a fraud who edits his theories after chapters drop

Status
Not open for further replies.