Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Luffy won that duel, this ain't a "Luffy win"

That fight was retarded and Kizaru didn't want to fight anyway so we are overfocusing on stupid shit

Anyway, this chapter was hella mid bruh

What is bro doing near a food machine when his whole crew is fighting???

What is Zoro doing against Lucci??? Why does Jinbe have to go after him?

What is Kizaru even doing? Cutting a random tube?

Saturn is standing in front of Vegapunk and not doing shit. He started a Buster Call because of him among others but he doesn't kill him.

This chapter is kinda weird ngl.
This is the type of chapters that make me wonder if I should even bother powerscaling anymore
Plot >>> everything

This is the type of chapters that make me wonder if I should even bother powerscaling anymore
Plot >>> everything
Powerscaling doesn't make sense ngl

It's fun to banter people with random stuff like saying it's over for Zoro to Zorofans but Oda does random things that are not worth overfocusing on such details

Kizaru could have posed a bigger threat to Luffy in other circumstances and no matter how he falls in this arc, it won't change that fact

No one is present within 1km around, the haters can cope as much as they can, the Sanji vs Kizaru feat is closer than ever (even if interrupted) :finally:

Quick reminder, Zoro's agenda :
- ZKK -> ❌
- feat Seraphim Mihawk (helped by kaku + interrupted) -> ❌
- feat Kizaru -> ❌
-"One-shot" Lucci ->💀

:mihugh:

He just goes up and chats with the people who want him dead the most despite being completely defenseless....
The guy they want dead the most is standing right in front of them defenseless while Luffy is getting fat and the SH are fucking around and they do absolutely nothing....

LOda isn't even trying.

I've said this before but Thriller Bark and Ennies Lobby as far as I'm concerned were the truly last great arcs. Everything since then has just been a steady downturn where the crew didn't feel like they mattered as much anymore and the pacing and fights got increasingly less interesting with the timeskip being the point of no return.
Yes

Makes you miss Frieza. Now that's a real villain.

Killed Vegeta in front of Gohan.
Blew up Krillin in front of Goku.
Took out Jiren (with Goku).

Can't really remember but I'm sure he killed someone else as well like Dende or something with a laser through the heart. He just didn't mess about.
Yeah, but does it really matter if you can bring everybody back to life because of the wishes you get from the dragon balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.