Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie, the idea that people think Zoro or Sanji can even stall Kizaru solo is starting to look ridiculous. This applies more to Sanji but hate me all you want I think he's close to Zoro in power.

First Snakeman getting punked (which outscales Sanji).
Then Sanji not being able to block Kizaru and protect Franky.
And finally this chapter, with Sanji not being able to perceive Kizaru going to cut the vacuum.

At Marineford Marco could get in Kizaru's way and block him from attacking allies, but now Sanji, who should scale relative to Queen/Marco/King can't even react to him.

I think Oda intended YCs to be able to stall admirals when writing Marineford but now he'd rather have Kizaru and Saturn stare at Vegapunk for 20 minutes than have Sanji try to block them.

Tagging random admiral and non-admiral fans because I think the gap in portrayal between Marineford Marco and current Sanji is interesting and I want to see a discussion about this.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ @mly90 @Durableguy @GUI VI @HA001 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Seeing how Luffy could overpower and blitz Kizaru with a serious CoA+ACoC hit, I think Zoro could do the same considering he also has potent ACoA+ACoC, plus we know his ACoA is good enough that he could scar Kaidou.

I have to give Luffy bros the W @Kurozumi Wiwi @Pringles

He didn’t do any VISIBLE damage, but clearly Kizaru is retarded now

Same with Kuma bros and Saturn
Even if Luffy won that duel, this ain't a "Luffy win"

That fight was retarded and Kizaru didn't want to fight anyway so we are overfocusing on stupid shit

Anyway, this chapter was hella mid bruh

What is bro doing near a food machine when his whole crew is fighting???

What is Zoro doing against Lucci??? Why does Jinbe have to go after him?

What is Kizaru even doing? Cutting a random tube?

Saturn is standing in front of Vegapunk and not doing shit. He started a Buster Call because of him among others but he doesn't kill him.

This chapter is kinda weird ngl.

That fight was retarded and Kizaru didn't want to fight anyway so we are overfocusing on stupid shit

Saturn is standing in front of Vegapunk and not doing shit. He started a Buster Call because of him among others but he doesn't kill him.

Neither truly wanted to fight, Luffy's goal was literally just to stall Kizaru until Vegapunk and the others escaped.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

Shit Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.