Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Saturn: Kizaru, we must kill Vegapunk, it's our priority!
- Saturn: damn Kizaru you failed your mission, I must kill Vegapunk and Nika myself now
- Saturn: fuck now there is Kuma and Vegapunk and Nika, I'm going to start a Buster Call!!
- Saturn: hi Vegapunk, you are in front of me but I forgot why I came here in the first place, do you want a cup of tea?
This is good writing actually, Oda is telling us inbreeding is bad for mental faculties

- Saturn: Kizaru, we must kill Vegapunk, it's our priority!
- Saturn: damn Kizaru you failed your mission, I must kill Vegapunk and Nika myself now
- Saturn: fuck now there is Kuma and Vegapunk and Nika, I'm going to start a Buster Call!!
- Saturn: hi Vegapunk, you are in front of me but I forgot why I came here in the first place, do you want a cup of tea?
Don’t forget the part where he had Bonney in his hand and say “Hey Weak fodder marines, shoot her in the head because I don’t want to just crush her in my hand”… Or the part where he realised Kuma was coming for him and again he tosses her to the ground to stomp on her because supposedly his hands couldn’t just kill while he had her in her his grasp… Also also he forgot he can just shoot people with head exploding eye lasers, and he doesn’t just hold Bonney in his hand and spam eye blasts until she dies

Don’t forget the part where he had Bonney in his hand and say “Hey Weak fodder marines, shoot her in the head because I don’t want to just crush her in my hand”… Or the part where he realised Kuma was coming for him and again he tosses her to the ground to stomp on her because supposedly his hands couldn’t just kill while he had her in her his grasp… Also also he forgot he can just shoot people with head exploding eye lasers, and he doesn’t just hold Bonney in his hand and spam eye blasts until she dies
Saturn actually a softie and doesn't want to be the one to kill a little girl :yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.