Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you just create another account Zorogang?
Post automatically merged:

Will you just create another account Zorogang?
If Sanji's main opponent isn't Page One or Daifuku, tell TAC to ban me if I didn't delete my account. :kata:

Sanji's main opponent in this arc is either Page One or Daifuku. I call it first. All of you, change your name to Grandmaster Zoro if Sanji's main opponent is either Page One or Daifuku. :kata:

If Sanji's main opponent isn't Page One or Daifuku, tell TAC to ban me if I didn't delete my account. :kata:

Sanji's main opponent in this arc is either Page One or Daifuku. I call it first. All of you, change your name to Grandmaster Zoro if Sanji's main opponent is either Page One or Daifuku. :kata:
I saw the build up between them. Beside the fact that their fight don't have any conclusions. Both wasn't used haki or named attack. And there are many similarity between them. Similar hair style, suit, cape, glove, necktie user, both have sister etc.

If Sanji's final opponent in this arc isn't Page One...

I Will delete my account! :kata:

Delete your fucking account already:seriously:

Delete your fucking account already:seriously:
No. You. Yamato is a woman. Delete your account and comeback after Sanji fought his strongest opponent, Page One. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Probably a warm up fight for Sanji. (as long as ulti isn't around)
I don't think it's a warm up.. They are on the same level. Now that he want to find Nami must mean one thing. ZeusNami/SulongCarrot vs Ulti. Sanji vs Page One. :kata:

S

SinOfGreed

So, you say that what King did and Marco did to Queen Mama Chanter isn't a hint that we might get a King vs Marco fight?

If Marco vs King happen, both of them should fight 1 vs 1.

Both of them is YC1 and whoever got a back up, thats will dehyped both of them from YC1 hype.
And so far, i dont have any clue how and why Marco gonna fight Kaido in the future.
I think Marco and King clash but that's about it. We already saw Marco hold his own against Admirals at Marineford, he was considered a Yonko candidate by the Gorosei...

Most people already think Marco is stronger than King so where is the excitement in that? At least Zoro would (most likely) go into the fight as the underdog

Status
Not open for further replies.