Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Idk wtf Kizaru is but he is not light. Bro could literally stop time if he was actually lightspeed. Maybe, its the relative speed of light or like are we talking light speed in a vacuum? Does light in One Liece act differently than it does in real life? Am I retarded? Is Kizaru retarted? Is Oda retarted?
In what way does light speed= stop time? Also Kizaru needs to accelerate to get to light speed I don't think he can just swoosh and go light speed

In what way does light speed= stop time? Also Kizaru needs to accelerate to get to light speed I don't think he can just swoosh and go light speed
I'm not going to ramble about the laws of physics and quantum mechanics on this stupid ass forum. Just google it
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I forgot about that. He accelerates, you're right. I just don't like how Oda is portraying his powers. He could legit be the strongest character in the story ever, no contest. I guess Oda has to nerf him. Light light fruit is stupid as it is

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm not going to ramble about the laws of physics and quantum mechanics on this stupid ass forum. Just google it
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I forgot about that. He accelerates, you're right. I just don't like how Oda is portraying his powers. He could legit be the strongest character in the story ever, no contest. I guess Oda has to nerf him. Light light fruit is stupid as it is
I did quick search and time can seem stopped at those speeds but time still flows like normal

Status
Not open for further replies.