Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I noticed something and I have a feeling Oda made Jinbe go after Zoro for some simple stupid reason. It's possible that something bad will happen to the Sunny. This whole arc he's making the strong characters be away (or run away) from a situation I guess either to not look bad or to not fight a threat and stop some plot event to happen. Example, when Kizaru attacked Usopp, he made Zoro be out of there and gave a forced reason for Sanji and Jinbe to be in another room getting things ready, he's making Luffy tired all the time, etc. With Jinbe, Zoro and Franky away + Robin hurt, he has a good excuse to not worry about something attacking the Sunny and making the crewmates there "look bad".

Shanks is still more important 👍
Important to nothing. 👍

I think I noticed something and I have a feeling Oda made Jinbe go after Zoro for some simple stupid reason. It's possible that something bad will happen to the Sunny. This whole arc he's making the strong characters be away (or run away) from a situation I guess either to not look bad or to not fight a threat and stop some plot event to happen. Example, when Kizaru attacked Usopp, he made Zoro be out of there and gave a forced reason for Sanji and Jinbe to be in another room getting things ready, he's making Luffy tired all the time, etc. With Jinbe, Zoro and Franky away + Robin hurt, he has a good excuse to not worry about something attacking the Sunny and making the crewmates there "look bad".
Someone is going to kidnap Robin and that solves the BBP only having 1 female captain "problem". :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.