Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how people on this forum blatantly ignore the fact that Shanks is the only other major character outside of Luffy appear in chapter 1, at a time where Oda knew his ending for the story. But no, he'll get trashed by a variety of characters because they say so, while ALSO ignoring the fact that hes the only character in this series showing the feats he has

This forum will implode when he's right there near the end of the story with Luffy, antagonist or not, watch.

Its funny how people on this forum blatantly ignore the fact that Shanks is the only other major character outside of Luffy appear in chapter 1, at a time where Oda knew his ending for the story. But no, he'll get trashed by a variety of characters because they saybso.

This forum will implode when he's right there near the end of the story with Luffy, antagonist or not, watch.
This I agree with you on.

Shanks is the most hated on forums...reddit. worstgen etc. But loved by casuals.

If you look up YouTube polls with 10s of thousands or 6 figures worth of voters.

There be large amounts of people who think Shanks > all 3 admirals

Its funny how people on this forum blatantly ignore the fact that Shanks is the only other major character outside of Luffy appear in chapter 1, at a time where Oda knew his ending for the story. But no, he'll get trashed by a variety of characters because they saybso.

Blackbeard isn't a variety of characters tho

Its funny how people on this forum blatantly ignore the fact that Shanks is the only other major character outside of Luffy appear in chapter 1, at a time where Oda knew his ending for the story. But no, he'll get trashed by a variety of characters because they say so, while ALSO ignoring the fact that hes the only character in this series showing the feats he has

I mean shanks won’t die at all.
‘But I disagree , shanks can lose to someone like Blackbeard or greenbul for plot reason for luffy to beat his opponent but shanks is still alive and have important plot,. Blackbeard didn’t kill Marco and his crew when he defeated them.

Then luffy want to surpass him and his crew as pirate .

And no shanks will not be secret evil guy with sinister agenda .

F

Foul Legacy

No. Large amounts of the fanbase also think whitebeard all 3 admirals lol

76000 votes. Polls on this site are lucky to get 100 votes.

It's why I say it's a gaslight effort on this site.

And it's failing miserably
Just because they believe , doesn't change the fact if they are fighting 3 admirals they can win.

No. Large amounts of the fanbase also think whitebeard all 3 admirals lol

76000 votes. Polls on this site are lucky to get 100 votes.

It's why I say it's a gaslight effort on this site.

And it's failing miserably
You realize that a large number of One Piece viewers are French and Arabic people who hate the admirals just for looking like police/western military officials right?

Yeah I don't subscribe to that.

Just that the admiraltards here act in a manner of gaslighting...and pretending they are winning. When nobody actually agrees with them.
I don’t think we ever claim to be “winning.” Most of us aren’t here to convince people… I personally couldn’t care less about what the general opinion is.

In fact, I’m a natural contrarian who has to constantly fight the urge to view people as inferior if they have a popular opinion lol.

My goal isn’t to win over some sort of imaginary popularity opinion contest, it’s to mock and argue with people about something not serious to kill time

Status
Not open for further replies.