Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anti zoro Expectation: "Jimbei Save Zoro, Reality: Waaaat This Haki, is this marimo? its soo strong at least yonko level. lucci while loosing consciousness (this power, how can he work with that rubber).
Didn't you and some of the other mentally brain dead Zoro fans kept saying that Zoro was going to one shot Lucci?:memehm:

As well as putting Kaku over Lucci?:wonderland:

@EmperorKinyagi Is this correct?:goquad:

C

CensoredbyWG

Oda made luffy fight lucci then made zoro fight lucci, its clear that oda is going for some direct comparison between the yonko and zoro, and now jimbei is heading there and will likely be shocked by the conclusion of the fight, jimbei had been under whitebeard, big mom before luffy. He is well placed for this.
If that was the intention then i guess oda made a mistake because it only served to show how superior luffy is in relation to zoro.

Zoro needs KoH to extreme diff someone who got neg diffed by basic armament G5.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
If that was the intention then i guess oda made a mistake because it only served to show how superior luffy is in relation to zoro.

Zoro needs KoH to extreme diff someone who got neg diffed by basic armament G5.
It was intentional. Zoro cant even finish off luffys leftovers. Lucci to luffy isnt even worth it
Post automatically merged:

"A-alright Fujitora, I will allow you to fight me but you must turn off your devil fruit. This is a swordskill battle not a fruit battle" :mihugh: - Mihawk, probably.
Fujitora would never lose to a yonko subordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.