ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
SaNa chapter
:sanmoji::happinesspunch:

Btw, looks like Robin ended up fighting S-Snake considering her condition. Props for her. She deserves to break that 1B+ bounty as well.
:robinsweat:

Despite the fact that I REALLY want the BBP to come to Egghead, the Revos kinda have a golden opportunity with a Gorosei outside of Mariejois, so idk. Not sure how they could get there so fast, though.
All the seraphim are in bubbles

i guess it comes down to: what's better from a storytelling perspective? someone who is completely good and understands all consequences/never assumes the worst? or someone who realises he fucked up and wants to make amends? i think VP is going down the latter route, realising how short-sighted he was in his pursuits for intellectual knowledge. if he survives egghead he'll 100% want to redeem himself for all his fuck ups over the years. of all the pure scientists/enginners we know so far (excluding franky), he's the only one who could actually develop as a character imo.
The problem being: VP hasn't been potrayed yet as someone who realized he's fucked up. His clone Greedy Chick fucked up, and Saturn betrayed him. But VP is still being shown as a goodie-two-shoes moron who's been in the right all along, it's the world around him that's wrong.

Yeah it kinda makes sense why Saturn didn’t just kill Punk there seeing how Saturn is clearly toying with him. Like a young kid tearing this wings off of a butterfly he wanted Punk to see the destruction of Egghead.

Is it stupid? Yes. But it’s not out of character for Saturn. And Kizaru definitely wouldn’t take the initiative to kill him without Saturns direct order.

Can't Atlas fly? :bamathink:
The weak 3 is left alone, I'm sure nothing's gonna happen.
Zoro is probably lost, we didn't get a single panel of the fight. :kobeha:
Vegapunk is alone, the way Oda makes everyone incompetent is legendary!
This is OP so Lanji will be lucky to save anyone, someone else gonna end up saving the group from the pacifista.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah it kinda makes sense why Saturn didn’t just kill Punk there seeing how Saturn is clearly toying with him. Like a young kid tearing this wings off of a butterfly he wanted Punk to see the destruction of Egghead.

Is it stupid? Yes. But it’s not out of character for Saturn. And Kizaru definitely wouldn’t take the initiative to kill him without Saturns direct order.
It's not "stupid".
The Gorosei view humanity as nothing more than "insects", or whatever. Saturn has been constantly been portrayed as the megalomaniac "i'm gonna show you hell" kinda of villain throughout the entire arc.
He's not Ozymandias.