ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
Well from what we know the SH GF is kinda useless right now as there is no enemy to face so maybe this is where oda wants to close their role....

Though its underwhelming...would prefer a better plot.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Kizaru anytime soon.
Oda:
At this rate Makino's Kid will grow and arrive at egghead and fight with Kizaru...and sanji will still be roaming around

yep everyone that fight or do what ever else all up and about mostly .
the only person that did something was york killing 2 VP lol
York and Caribou are leaving with the BBP. Ancient Weapons,Veagpunk's tech and the ability to read poneglyphs will make BB a true threat for everyone. Add a third mythical zoan DF and he might just be the best villain post-skip.(right now Doffy is king)

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Somebody clear my doubt.
Yesterday - Saturn gave the order to neutralize the ship that vegapunk sent.
The unknown party destroyed that ship , yesterday or now. When did it happen?

The unknown party if destroying the ship now , they still not near egghead , if they did it yesterday , then kizaru should have already got the news.

Means again , no one is near egghead.

No, Saturn sent the ships after the researchers on the current day, when the researchers left yesterday. So, whoevever got sunk wasn't near the researchers, and was closer to Egghead. Meaning whoever sunk the Marine ship going after the researchers who left yesterday, is a group of people who hate the Marines and sought a conflict with them, mostly likely without knowing about the researchers. The Revs don't hate Marines, but the WG, and while I think there's a chance of Marine civil war at Egghead, there's no reason to attack a ship like that.

So, it's probably either Blackbeard, the Grand Fleet, or Shanks. I'm betting on Blackbeard at this point, we'll see.

I don't think he ever trust the WG .
They did not know about the mother flame or what his plan with kuma would be without the wire tap .
There were a means to end, he take there money and make stuff for them but also use it for him self .
Also we did read that VP has help some islands out if i remember right so some of his discoveries did help people
He trusted the World Government enough to willingly work for them because he thought he'd be able to create inventions to aid humanity, although there is little reason of Vegapunk to believe such a foolish thing when the World Government has done little of note in terms of humanitarian efforts on any scale. The fact that Vegapunk hasn't set up any back doors or any other countermeasures that would allow him to thwart anybody using his inventions for acts he deems immoral goes to show not only Vegapunk's incredible gullibility, but also his lack of foresight and wisdom.

As much good Vegapunk may have done, those good deeds are outright overshadowed by the immense destruction his creations had a hand in.

It's not "stupid".
The Gorosei view humanity as nothing more than "insects", or whatever. Saturn has been constantly been portrayed as the megalomaniac "i'm gonna show you hell" kinda of villain throughout the entire arc.
He's not Ozymandias.
How is it not stupid? It doesn't matter if these actions serve as an archetype of villains. It's still stupid by definition as this shows a supreme lack of common sense on Saturn's end, and incompetence thanks to his lack of urgency, which will surely backfire on him in the future as he will inevitably lose, and this is what will be recalled as one of the biggest reasons of the World Government's downfall.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How is it not stupid? It doesn't matter if these actions serve as an archetype of villains. It's still stupid by definition as this shows a supreme lack of common sense on Saturn's end, and incompetence thanks to his lack of urgency, which will surely backfire on him in the future as he will inevitably lose, and this is what will be recalled as one of the biggest reasons of the World Government's downfall.
You're metagaming.

@HA001 @GUI VI @nik87

Not going to lie but the line "Zoro's still off dealing with Lucci" is really funny.

We've been saying this for weeks in the forum so it's funny that it's canon now :milaugh:

Anyway, we know that Zoro is possibly switching to a greater opponent, regardless of how it ended against Lucci