Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji's main opponent isn't Page One or Daifuku, tell TAC to ban me if I didn't delete my account. :kata:

Sanji's main opponent in this arc is either Page One or Daifuku. I call it first. All of you, change your name to Grandmaster Zoro if Sanji's main opponent is either Page One or Daifuku. :kata:
So you are Zorogang! Knew it! I ain't interested in making any bets with someone as piss poor as you mate

Oof some lovely Sanji di zoro shit posting again, Sanji is a chump ngl. Poor lad had some naruto destiny shit to snag his biggest power up which isn't even a tool to make himself stronger without just anything for slut Boi to lean on when his skill shows it's true colours

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Marco and King clash but that's about it. We already saw Marco hold his own against Admirals at Marineford, he was considered a Yonko candidate by the Gorosei...

Most people already think Marco is stronger than King so where is the excitement in that? At least Zoro would (most likely) go into the fight as the underdog
Whoa whoa, Marco is stronger than King? When do we get here.

Looks like alpha2late17 got right about kaido is inspired on ghenghiz khan.

He even predicted kaido having adaughter . I would recommend you guys watch his videos he predicts all the stuff about one piece in advance.
Well not all the time, coming from a big fan of him.

Remember Bobbin? He is not a balloon paramecia and instead a hypnosis one. Or how he also missed the mark on Tamago's Devil Fruit (He has an egg one in canon than steam).

F

Fallen Prince

Well not all the time, coming from a big fan of him.

Remember Bobbin? He is not a balloon paramecia and instead a hypnosis one. Or how he also missed the mark on Tamago's Devil Fruit (He has an egg one in canon than steam).
Ya he is still humanmost people believed bobbin was commander level fighter but oda loves playing with his character .

- He deleted lot of his videos due to copyright issues sadly .

Status
Not open for further replies.