I think people are shotguning too fast with Saturn abilities

We dont even know if his regen is a DF ability, we saw Vegapunk regrow organs this arc and he is the godhead of science

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because wifi coc requires immense amounts of haki. He literally used it against GB like miles and miles away lol.

Goofy and his crew were not effected as GB was. Neither was Lamatoe and the Labbards and fucking momo. It's pretty clear Shanks targeted GB specifically.

But because it's such a distant target, he needed to use much more powerful coc and so the fodder in his crew got affected as well.

Think of it like this. If you're sniping a person literally 100s of miles away, the gun would need to be insanely powerful. And it will have insane knockback. The knockback is what the fodder on shank's ship felt. The bullet is what GB's ass got hit with.
Hmmm

Check the haki trails. It went in different directions

The trail is even going over and in forward direction.

Hmmm

Check the haki trails. It went in different directions

The trail is even going over and in forward direction.
Yes trail is all over the place. But only affected GB. That's my point. That shanks pinpointed GB and only wifi coc'd him. While the fodders like scabbards and momo and sanji were all unaffected.

That's pinpoint accuracy over a huge distance, as well as the ability to target a single person.

Or maybe it bothers you that Waturn showed CoC feats before an Admiral
If it was coc, i'd be slightly bothered. But it isn't though :willsmith:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes trail is all over the place. But only affected GB. That's my point. That shanks pinpointed GB and only wifi coc'd him. While the fodders like scabbards and momo and sanji were all unaffected.

That's pinpoint accuracy over a huge distance, as well as the ability to target a single person.

If it was coc, i'd be slightly bothered. But it isn't though :willsmith:
Man, scabbards aren't fodders...And, GB already took care of them...

Sanji was with Luffy and quite far from it and Sanji isn't fodder as well.

You can argue momo but I don't think the guy who showed courage to fight GB is fodder by heart because he gave you the example of courage and will power in that instance....

It looks like that he will, but we won't get the raws.
How does this guy even get raw ? Spanish dude having contact with Japanese raw leakers and why is there timeline to post on Thursday .

I am certain Redon works for Shueisha no doubt about it or it doesn’t make sense unless the chain is too deep . I am pretty sure most publishers secretly encourage leaks so that people will buy into popularity of the series and later buy the books .