Votes: 10 13.2%
  • YC2

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • YC1

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • YC1+

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
Ill do most fo the work, all you gotta do is meme around and or try to convince others to vote for your team. Often times others will help you out as the thread would be open for everyone not just you and your opponent.

Its just mindless fun and seeing what the RNG gods give you.
The problem mainly and the reason I don't usually commit in community events is because even though it may seem like Im online a lot it's actually pretty inconsistent when I'm on and not.

I'll think about it tho

Stop coping, bro was negged like a random fodder
I'm just saying it as it is.
He didn't get beaten that's what I'm saying, Luffy ultimately hit his time limit and Lucci was seen to be fine. In comparaison with the Kizaru fight where both were unable to move, after a single attack from G5 and Luffy hitting his time limit.

People wanna act like Kizaru did much better than Lucci when that's not the case, that's all.

I'm just saying it as it is.
He didn't get beaten that's what I'm saying, Luffy ultimately hit his time limit and Lucci was seen to be fine. In comparaison with the Kizaru fight where both were unable to move, after a single attack from G5 and Luffy hitting his time limit.

People wanna act like Kizaru did much better than Lucci when that's not the case, that's all.
Lucci did not make it to the G5 time limit, Luffy exited Gear 5 on his own.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: