Votes: 10 13.2%
  • YC2

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • YC1

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • YC1+

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
Probably not but considering that Lucci aint down for good after 3 named moves from God mode, a fight with G4 would have been way too close to be comfortable for someone who is recognized as an Emperor in the world...
This is kind of overblown because a named move can range from relatively weak to a high end move. Then there is also the fact that Luffy wasnt using Ryou ( no touch) and wasnt using ACoC.

Now Im sure youll give Luffy the same benefit of the doubt youd give to Zoro when he doesnt use his full arsenal right?
Post automatically merged:

Like legit dude went full retard, that and the BM fight was dumb as hell.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is kind of overblown because a named move can range from relatively weak to a high end move. Then there is also the fact that Luffy wasnt using Ryou ( no touch) and wasnt using ACoC.

Now Im sure youll give Luffy the same benefit of the doubt youd give to Zoro when he doesnt use his full arsenal right?

Like legit dude went full retard, that and the BM fight was dumb as hell.
Tell me a weak move from Kaido's hybrid.
Tell me a weak move from Zoro's god mode...
:lusalty:

Tell me a weak move from Kaido's hybrid.
Tell me a weak move from Zoro's god mode...
:lusalty:
Gear 5 is not a mode, its a form. He can throw out jet pistols with it to Bajrang gun. In my honest opinion G4 With ACoC and Ryou> Whatever attack Lucci took.

Both Awakening and ACoC are huge powerups but ACoC is the power of the very strongest. People forget that.

This is kind of overblown because a named move can range from relatively weak to a high end move
Yes, they are simply dishonest. Luffy was goofing around, using little to no Haki, yet cleaned the floor with Lucci. While Zoro was amping his swords with Haki to a point they were steaming (Haki overuse). And while Luffy babyshaked Lucci, Zoro apparently didn't get past him.

That is not to say that Zoro couldn't if he went all out and used King of Hell, but the fandom simply is dishonest as I said.

Luffy used "God Mode" with named techniques. It's like saying that Zoro in King of Hell did little to no damage to a flameless King using a named attack (Bird Dance). While Luffy with the equivalent lower end attacks washed awakened Lucci.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why would he need god mode? Luffy and Stussy already did 90% of the work.. soften that boy up and Zoro still can't put him down:saden:
Indeed, why would he need a god mode when he is dealing with Lucci without any named move so far? :milaugh:

Gear 5 is not a mode, its a form. He can throw out jet pistols with it to Bajrang gun. In my honest opinion G4 With ACoC and Ryou> Whatever attack Lucci took.

Both Awakening and ACoC are huge powerups but ACoC is the power of the very strongest. People forget that.
Mode or form, same thing. In G5, he is a god just like Zoro is a god in Asura. Both are god manifestations of certain desires.
There are no jet pistols in G5. There is no weak move in G5, certainly, some are weaker than others but still...
Despite not being weak moves, they are still not strong enough because, people always forget, Luffy is a damage accumulation type of fighter.
I think for Luffy, Awakening is more important than aCoC and the order he obtained them confirms this. The highlight of Wano wasnt aCOC for Luffy, it was Sun God mode. Luffy was always DF-centric fighter and for him peak is G5.
Meanwhile, Zoro was always a hakiman and for him, God mode is a pre-TS ability while now, the highlight are stronger and stronger hakis.

oh the one bogard announced ?
Yeah I asked the admins to do it but I still need a few players to join. It seems like people dont care about it as much as I thought they would lmao.

Kind of a bummer.

Here is the link :P

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/posts/5094225/
non bandana zoro>G5 Luffy~ Awakened Lucci>>>G4 Luffy
Ah yes we give Zoro benefits of the doubt when he doesnt go all out but not Luffy.

Not at all hypocritical.
Yes, they are simply dishonest. Luffy was goofing around, using little to no Haki, yet cleaned the floor with Lucci. While Zoro was amping his swords with Haki to a point they were steaming (Haki overuse). And while Luffy babyshaked Lucci, Zoro apparently didn't get past him.

That is not to say that Zoro couldn't if he went all out and used King of Hell, but the fandom simply is dishonest as I said.

Luffy used "God Mode" with named techniques. It's like saying that Zoro in King of Hell did little to no damage to a flameless King using a named attack (Bird Dance). While Luffy with the equivalent lower end attacks washed awakened Lucci.
Here we have Nik who thinks ACoC as a powerup is different from Luffy to Zoro so Luffy not using ACoC in G5 is not that big of a deal.

Super hypocrite.

We always scaled Lucci around YC1 who is saying otherwise?
no you did not. when lufyy fought him, y'all said kaku was stronger

That random ship in Wano pushed Luffy to Gear 4.

It was more so Vegapunk does his exposition about awakening then anything else.
what do you mean that ship would low diff non g4 fluffy that is why fluffy needed g4