Sure, but I don't know why some try to make this exclusive to Zoro fans

all fandoms are trash talking Zoro at the moment lol
Because zoro fans trash all other fandoms constantly too...

Zoro is oda's golden boy. So he rarely gets any L's. So when he does get some L's (the lucci fight is probably over already so it's not even an L), and the rest of the fandoms trash zoro, it feels to you guys like it's more than what other fandoms are getting.

Look at it this way. Lanji fans are taking Ls left right and center all year long. So they have gotten accustomed to all the shit that comes their way. their durability against tarsh talk is high. But zoro fans don't have the durability to take all the trash talk cause they haven't gotten trash talk durability increase from constant stream of Ls.

Because zoro fans trash all other fandoms constantly too...

Zoro is oda's golden boy. So he rarely gets any L's. So when he does get some L's (the lucci fight is probably over already so it's not even an L), and the rest of the fandoms trash zoro, it feels to you guys like it's more than what other fandoms are getting.

Look at it this way. Lanji fans are taking Ls left right and center all year long. So they have gotten accustomed to all the shit that comes their way. their durability against tarsh talk is high. But zoro fans don't have the durability to take all the trash talk cause they haven't gotten trash talk durability increase from constant stream of Ls.
Oda only has 2 golden boys. They start with L and S. Zoro ain't him:suresure:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Huh I didnt know this guy was being called as "Hinokizu", thats a new one...

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hinokizu

Assuming thats their name in the story, it must be a nickname/codename they've embraced or been given by others?

Also another thing thats bothering me is, why did Kuzan join Blackbeard but not seek out the Revolutionaries or Shanks to join instead? Although it would have been kinda hilarious if he joined Cross Guild instead too somehow or offered to join the SHs lol.

If Kizaru betrays Saturn then the yonko agenda thrives lol.

Because who do these guys is going to beat Kizaru?

1. The main character?
2. The guy who danced to the main characters heartbeat?
?

Kizaru betrayal will trigger the complete split between Marines and WG.

Marines will become independent and Akainu along with Fuji and Kizaru will take to seas and hunt down pirates. Guess who they're gonna face?

That's right. The shp yonko crew. And Akainu will fight goofy and almost kill him. With goofy getting saved by some asspull plot armor shit.

So, ultimately, Akainu will be above Kaido and meme cause a weaker goofy beat kaido.

It's gonna be glorious for the Admiral fandom :akasalt:

?

Kizaru betrayal will trigger the complete split between Marines and WG.

Marines will become independent and Akainu along with Fuji and Kizaru will take to seas and hunt down pirates. Guess who they're gonna face?

That's right. The shp yonko crew. And Akainu will fight goofy and almost kill him. With goofy getting saved by some asspull plot armor shit.

So, ultimately, Akainu will be above Kaido and meme cause a weaker goofy beat kaido.

It's gonna be glorious for the Admiral fandom :akasalt:
No you're deluded.

If Kizaru betrayed Saturn then Saturn whoops his ass.

Saturn is Luffy’s to take down.

Huh I didnt know this guy was being called as "Hinokizu", thats a new one...

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hinokizu

Assuming thats their name in the story, it must be a nickname/codename they've embraced or been given by others?

Also another thing thats bothering me is, why did Kuzan join Blackbeard but not seek out the Revolutionaries or Shanks to join instead? Although it would have been kinda hilarious if he joined Cross Guild instead too somehow or offered to join the SHs lol.
Shanks and Dragon wouldn't accept Kuzan.