Huh I didnt know this guy was being called as "Hinokizu", thats a new one...

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hinokizu

Assuming thats their name in the story, it must be a nickname/codename they've embraced or been given by others?

Also another thing thats bothering me is, why did Kuzan join Blackbeard but not seek out the Revolutionaries or Shanks to join instead? Although it would have been kinda hilarious if he joined Cross Guild instead too somehow or offered to join the SHs lol.
Hi means fire.

No means of.

Kizu means scars.

So it's just scars of fire man lol.

C

Cruxroux

I don't know who started this idea , but I like the possiblity of the person being smoker who destroyed the ship.
Bro was way too tired of WG either way.
Warlords to be exact not wg , but he wouldn't see normal and innocent people die either.
It's a great time to bring him back , we got sight on almost every major marine.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Bruh Zoro looks like hes struggling to let out the most lethal, toxic, gaseous Taco Bell gone wild fart there too lmao. The "Fat Man" of farts. Fart Man even lol.

Now imagine Shinra Tensei.....

:risitameh::saden::shame::lulz:
Hi means fire.

No means of.

Kizu means scars.

So it's just scars of fire man lol.
Ah that makes sense, definitely much easier to keep saying "man marked by flames", "burned mark man", "man scarred by fire" or w/e people say, i've seen multiple variations of it lol.

I swear if he turns out to be Saul though lmao. At the same time, it would be awesome for a giant to have a powerful DF or any DF at this point too but surely Saul would want to keep a low profile and stay hidden too? But he would easily have burn scars from Ohara too and we saw him wrapped in bandages when he was revealed alive too....

I'm expecting this is a new guy though, probably an ex Rocks Pirate or from that era possibly?

And if Saturn doesn't Akainu would just kill Kizaru for disobedience
No he wont...

Akainu has already shown to be dissatisfied being ordered around by the elders. He literally said it to their faces.

If Kizaru does betray, that would mean 2/3 admirals are against WG. Akainu would choose to enact magma fisted justice against filthy pirates than sit around and be a puppet of the elders any more.

Kizaru betrayal will be the last straw for Akainu.