No he wont...

Akainu has already shown to be dissatisfied being ordered around by the elders. He literally said it to their faces.

If Kizaru does betray, that would mean 2/3 admirals are against WG. Akainu would choose to enact magma fisted justice against filthy pirates than sit around and be a puppet of the elders any more.

Kizaru betrayal will be the last straw for Akainu.
Lmao.

You couldn't have been any further from the truth.

Akainu, unlike Kizaru went all out in bombing Ohara, unlike Kizaru who realized it was wrong.

Kizaru would rather save Vegapunk for doing the exact same things as the Oharans he blew up.

Very funny how Akainu's biggest fans don't even understand the character.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Shanks and Dragon wouldn't accept Kuzan.
How do we know that? Shanks is willing to bargain with the Gorosei and be diplomatic, Shanks took some random guy into his crew just before the timeskip too. There are theories that Beckmann is an ex Marine too which we'll have to wait to see if its true or not ofc.

I suppose Dragon would be more inclined to refuse but pragmatically Kuzan could be an amazing asset for either Shanks or Dragon especially, even though they could suspect him to just be a spy. But I suppose what happened to Kuma and Ginny due to the WG and the atrocities done by the WG and Marines would also make Dragon refuse to take Kuzan regardless.

I wish Oda would give us some explanation just to rule it out, so we have a canon answer in some form of why Kuzan went to the BBP and didnt consider or couldnt join Shanks or Dragon.

Kuzan joining the BBP has given them a much needed power boost and feat though I guess, especially since Blackbeard didnt even get Boas fruit and for some odd reason didnt even want to get Laws fruit despite what it can do and Law also got away.

Welp I was right, RIP.

Huh I didnt know this guy was being called as "Hinokizu", thats a new one...

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hinokizu

Assuming thats their name in the story, it must be a nickname/codename they've embraced or been given by others?

Also another thing thats bothering me is, why did Kuzan join Blackbeard but not seek out the Revolutionaries or Shanks to join instead? Although it would have been kinda hilarious if he joined Cross Guild instead too somehow or offered to join the SHs lol.
It’s because Kuzan didn’t want to be bogged down nor did he plan to join anyone. However, Teach offered him something he didn’t realize he needed until it was offered, freedom to do what he wants without worrying about marine intervention.

He’s able to go anywhere and do anything under Blackbeards flag. He’s able to be this hero of justice he wants to be and no one can stop him simply by being a titanic captain.