Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
It’s because Kuzan didn’t want to be bogged down nor did he plan to join anyone. However, Teach offered him something he didn’t realize he needed until it was offered, freedom to do what he wants without worrying about marine intervention.

He’s able to go anywhere and do anything under Blackbeards flag. He’s able to be this hero of justice he wants to be and no one can stop him simply by being a titanic captain.
Yeah that makes sense, I did think Teach's whole everyone can follow their own agendas and him having the most "freedom" on his crew was most convenient for Kuzan, which does add fuel to the theory that Kuzan is definitely on some rogue agenda of his ofc, some kind of master plan he's cooking up, whatever the hell it might be.

Yeah lmao, that reminds me of how people were saying since he joined the BBP, he was freely able to assault a Yonkos territory without needing permission and we saw what he accomplished so easily due to that too with Big Mom conveniently out of the picture too. I suppose under Dragon or Shanks, they would restrict him too much, much like the WG and being part of the Marines has done to him, same sort of order but different faction/ideals/beliefs or w/e, different side.

I wish Oda had dived into this a little more when Kuzan faced Garp, surely he gave us some stuff to ruminate on but imo it felt a little shortchanged, but so did Kaidos flashback too and also what we've seen and know of Gods Valley so I can only hope when the actual BBP arc comes and Kuzan truly gets the spotlight, we can get to understand his character and actions better than we do now too.

The fact we've still not seen Kuzan vs Akainu's fight still bothers me immensely too, unless Oda is hiding it deliberately becaues it would reveal too much about Kuzan or something. I was hoping for a glimpse of it to come up with Garp vs Kuzan and for both of them to discuss Akainu being in charge and how Kuzan was meant to be FA but alas.

Yeah that makes sense, I did think Teach's whole everyone can follow their own agendas and him having the most "freedom" on his crew was most convenient for Kuzan, which does add fuel to the theory that Kuzan is definitely on some rogue agenda of his ofc, some kind of master plan he's cooking up, whatever the hell it might be.

Yeah lmao, that reminds me of how people were saying since he joined the BBP, he was freely able to assault a Yonkos territory without needing permission and we saw what he accomplished so easily due to that too with Big Mom conveniently out of the picture too. I suppose under Dragon or Shanks, they would restrict him too much, much like the WG and being part of the Marines has done to him, same sort of order but different faction/ideals/beliefs or w/e, different side.

I wish Oda had dived into this a little more when Kuzan faced Garp, surely he gave us some stuff to ruminate on but imo it felt a little shortchanged, but so did Kaidos flashback too and also what we've seen and know of Gods Valley so I can only hope when the actual BBP arc comes and Kuzan truly gets the spotlight, we can get to understand his character and actions better than we do now too.

The fact we've still not seen Kuzan vs Akainu's fight still bothers me immensely too, unless Oda is hiding it deliberately becaues it would reveal too much about Kuzan or something. I was hoping for a glimpse of it to come up with Garp vs Kuzan and for both of them to discuss Akainu being in charge and how Kuzan was meant to be FA but alas.
I think we’ll get more when the BBP fight the SHP and Kuzan matches up with someone.

Problem with Yamato as a Strawhat is that she's not invested in the world or anything at all. Saw it with the Greenbull fight, "I don't know who you are, but..." and then gets told it's not her fight by Momo. Whatever matchup Yamato could have that isn't Kaido-related, another character could have a more meaningful one.

Oda literally called them guardian deities, so Momo and Yamato will not have fights until Wano is attacked when Pluton becomes relevant.

Gentlemens, I was thinking about Better Call Saul, what if the guy who arrived at the end of the last chapter was Saul (the man with the scar)?
and who would bring him to egghead? Well, who was looking for him? The Eustass Kid, it would be a shit script, but it would be funny if Oda brought the Kid to egghead, he would be humiliated and embarrassed again.