Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Hmm.. i just like the idea now cause thats one less major player Oda has to address in the final arcs as to why she hasnt left Paradise yet.

But yeah maybe thats not it
Honestly, Blackbeard ship is what was the most logical guess and I was saying it was the Kuja pirates on it and not Blackbeard

Only reason I excluded it is that Blackbeard ship was in Egghead before the Marine Fleet

Dude

What's the matter of COMING HERE, SPEAK ABOUT THE CHAPTER WHILE HAVING SPOILERS AND YET DON'T POST THEM?

What do u guys (leakers) win with it? You guys are just making us anxious. So PLS, this is a message valid for all leakers: IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO POST SPOILERS, TRY NOT TO MAKE US ANXIOUS. There's no point in it.
They do this every week and then get butt-hurt when they get called out for it!

Often times they blame the toxicity of the Fandom whom they have just mentally lead on by teasing spoilers only to then not give anything.

You know? Thats a really fucking good guess lol. Aligns with Drums statements about nobody guessing them AND Hancock's last whereabouts was shown over 2 weeks ago, meaning Oda could have her come to Egghead provided Rayleigh told her where to go (assuming he guessed where Luffy would go after Wano)
would be a solid setup too cause it was clear she had no where to go last we saw her